Man Flu.........GRRRRRRR

ema-lou24

Reaction score
OMG! im actually gonna kill him..............

hes such a drama queen!!

hes moaning about felling pants, head spinning, *pretending* to loose his balance etc....well i think hes pretending cos he was fine until he saw me look at him if u get me..............

and sniffling then saying in a pathetic wee voice "im dying"

im showing him NO sympathy at all...i normally would, but not today.....

i had this bug last week and had to do all the housework, go to work etc. then i hurt my leg and im STILL having to do it all cos hes got "mad flu"

:wall2::wall2::wall2::wall2:

rant over...sorry girls x

Thats what were all here for :D i know what u mean, we get a cold....we get on with it!! They get a cold...END OF THE WORLD!!!! LOL

xx

Don't worry hun my man would get period cramps if he thought I'd let him get away with it

To be fair, I had man flu a couple of months ago and it did nearly genuinely kill me.

I think you should be sympathetic and respond to his every wish until he's 110% again.

you had SWINE flu not MAN flu! :rofl:

Last edited:
To be fair, I had man flu a couple of months ago and it did nearly genuinely kill me.

I think you should be sympathetic and respond to his every wish until he's 110% again.

:rofl:

To be fair, that wasn't man flu!

maybe its a man thing my husband genrally thinks there is a man flu that dif straints of flu attack men and women and the womans one cant effect the men and vise virsa he does my head in when he gets ill then if i get ill after him i get the - you cant have the same straignt i had because it wouldnt effect you you have just got normal flu - men!! is he feeling any better today? does he get to the point he cant make his own drinks too? lol mine does x

hes on top form!

brought 2010 in with a bang.....literally! hehe

then he made me a great juicy fry-up......happy camper!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
candigrams
Back