cheap feeding bottles?

lesleyann23

Reaction score
hi
I was wondering anyone else use cheap bottles if so which ones and any problems, I am currently using avent but you only get 2 big ones and they are expensive and as my lo is having 5oz bottles I need some more. I have 2 little wonders bottles but not used them and would like other peoples experiences. My lo is 12 weeks and doesnt have colic so im hoping it wont be a problem. thanks

i heard the little angels asda ones are supposed to be good but i don't think you can beat tommee tippee closer to nature. Im a nursery nurse working in a day nursery 90% of parents use them and ive never had a problem with them.

Last edited:
thanks, they are still expensive tho was hoping to find something cheaper. Its funny how things change when I worked as a nursery nurse 10 years ago it was all avent bottles but then you could wean at 3 months so everythings changed

If she is fine with the cheapy ones, then get them! Just buy 2 bottles of the cheap ones and see if she is ok with them.

I have tommee tippee but thats because I got a massive pack when I was very early on in pregnancy. If I could go back Id get cheapy ones because you have to change the teats and its 5 bloomin quid for a 2 pack! Nothing to lose in trying them :) (apart from maybe a couple of pound!)

well my mum bought the cheap ones already for me so will try them they, dont contain bpa and are fda aproved so hopefully ok. avent teats cost the same I bought some in the 3 for 2 on baby things in boots to save money

I had to buy size 2 teats and almost cried when I saw the price! LO just wouldnt feed with size 1s thought. Hope they work alright for you both :)

lol I know that feeling I didnt start using bottles till about 4 weeks and he was so frustrated with the slow flow he seemed to just give up but now im using bigger teats he is much happier.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back