Making the move soon...

Ani

Reaction score
Hi girls!!!

Greetings from Ireland. Can't believe I am nearly 13 weeks... I have barely been on the forum as I am so busy working with my sister, but I will have to come on in a couple of days and make the move. When is everyone else close to 13 weeks moving??? Eeeeekkkk.... :shock:

Hope everyone is OK, and there have been no setbacks since I was last on. xxxxx :hug:

Hi Ani, I wish I was still have awhile to go, mostly I what to hit the 12/13wk mark in hopes of getting rid of my mourning /all day sickness :roll: !

Enjoy moving on hopefully I'll catch up with you soon!

Hey, hooray for nearly 13 weeks, cant wait to see you over there, seems to be a little more relaxed and time slips past without knowing :)

xx

See you over there in a few weeks Ani :hug:

Enjoy 2nd tri :cheer: :cheer: I will see you there soon!

Hope your having a nice time in Ireland :D

Just over a week left in 1st tri for me.....

All is well, got my first MW booking appointment today at 12 and my scan is next Wednesday where I'll be one day off 13 weeks so I'll just have time to post a pic of my scan in here before I go over to 2nd tri.

It's going to be a bit sad leaving 1st tri, it feels like it's only 5 minutes since I was a regular in TTC and now I'm looking at moving to 2nd tri.

I'm excited about it though

well if i got my dates correct i should be moving in next couple of days!!OMG how scary....its gone so fast.....will not be moving till i have had my scan on Tuesday though, then at least i will know for def my dates!!

Hi Ani :wave: hope you are having fun in Ireland.

I am not too far behind you. Had my nuchal scan today which went well. Baby was upside down asleep for the whole time but they said I was low risk for downs which we are really pleased about.

Hope everyone else is ok x

wow i cant wait to get to 2nd tri!
i am 10weeks today, once im in second tri i can relax!!
so will be following u lot over shortly xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back