when are you going to move to tri 2??

flopsybunny

Reaction score
Hi girls,

Just wondering when you were planning to move to tri 2? I don't know whether to go by my ticker or by what it says on the forum here? So do I jump at 13 weeks or 14 weeks? When are you going?

Xx

I want to go by my ticker. I think that having the 12 week scan has drawn a close on the scary first 3 months. But I kind of feel like I will be cheating by going on because the forum says from 14 weeks! Lol I'm sure it doesn't really matter!

Xx

Im thinking exactly the same haha. Oh i dont know what to do...gonna try and wait as long as poss maybe xxx

I'm going to move over at 14 weeks I think, seems a scary place to be at the moment! I'm in denial that i'm almost in Tri2 already! lol

xxx

I'm going to move over at 14 weeks I think, seems a scary place to be at the moment! I'm in denial that i'm almost in Tri2 already! lol

xxx

Just realised we are due exact same time haha. Didn't notice as my dates got put back a day at the scan! Tri 2 does look scary haha! xxx

You know what I hadn't notice either! I just asumed you were still a day ahead of me! lol

xxx

i came over at 13 weeks, i dont think it matters - i felt the same, after the 12 week scan the scariest bit is over and technically youre in your second trimester i think x

Imagine if you both have your babies on the same day though! That would be great!

Xx

Yep, I've decided, I'm jumpling at 13 weeks to tri 2! See you soon!!

xx

I know far too early for me to be thinking about Tri 2 but I think I will move when my ticker says 14 weeks so that means it will be 12 weeks from conception so I beleive that would be ... 15th Feb but that doesnt mean I will be able to hold off on posting in there once in a while :lol:
At the moment just :pray: I get there!!

Last edited:
I get to go to Tri 2 as well,, 14 weeks today! :D Very happy for myself and all of you girls too ;) See you there!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back