Make-up?

K X

Reaction score
Just wondered if I am the only one who hasn't bothered or had time to put make up on, straighten hair etc since having buba's.

This is sooo sad but I can tell you the last time I had make up on, and it was at an engagement party back in November!! Now I don't get time to tart myself up in front of the mirror let alone straighten my hair.

I just keep thinking back to pre pregnancy where I was quite shallow- constantly applying Fake Bake (self tan) make up etc, I wouldn't leave the house without it. I would actually look at someone like me in the street and say I am still going to take care of myself when I have a baby and be a yummy mummy! That person is now me!

Is anyone the same? No time, can't be bothered, too worn out to even consider spending an hour infront of the mirror?

I am just dreading going back to work as people will think my god what's happened to you! :oops: I'll say- MOTHERHOOD, the hardest job in the planet!! :clap:

i dont seem to get time to where make up but i never really wore it neway

K X said:
Is anyone the same? No time, can't be bothered, too worn out to even consider spending an hour infront of the mirror?

I was until a few weeks ago. Something with dh happened and kind of gave me a jolt. I realised as well that it doesnt take hours to look ok, a run through with my straighteners, a wee bit of make up and I actually looked really different than I did without make up and the big difference was that I FELT better. Even a bit of lip glosss.

Take care pet,

I still straighten my hair and put make-up on. I don't if I'm staying home though. I've had bad skin so got a lot of purplish scars that I cover and my hair is a right state unstraightened!

i still put my make up on dont spend ages can do it in 5mins now and i tend to do it when hes asleep so i dont rush my hair i tend to tie back unless its a weekend and ben is looking after him then i can do what i like. I am determined when i go back to work next month i will not look bad and will walk in there looking better than before, i dont want to become a frumpy mummy before my time i'm only 24!!!!!

once my 2 babies are napping in the morning ialways put on my make up and straighten my Hair it makes me feek better gives me confidence and i still want my partner to fancy me, so i take his eyes away from my stretch marked belly by doing my hair and make up lol

dionne ud still prob be gorgous with ur hair a rite mess tho lol!
u have got to be one of the prettiest women iv seen :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: he he

Well my monster does not sleep at all during the day :twisted: I'm finding it difficult to do anything.... :cry:

Sarah_B's_mummy87 said:
dionne ud still prob be gorgous with ur hair a rite mess tho lol!
u have got to be one of the prettiest women iv seen :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: he he

:oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops:

I wear make-up and straighten my hair, I didnt until Ella was about 2 weeks old, the first couple of weeks I couldnt find time and I had an exscuse not to soI didnt bother!

i dont go out unless ive got make up on and straightened my hair!! :lol: :lol: :lol:
if im just staying at home though i dont usually bother!

lol K X -i very often go out with no make up on now! i either don't have time (because i'm dressing HER up) or i can't be bothered

in any case i'm not looking for a man and people saw me at my worst when pg so i don't think it can be worse (until recently when people have started asking me if i'm ill :evil: )

i too used to be quite superficial, make up had to be perfect and clothes had to be eye-catching (not in the bad way)
i now spend all my money on zoe¨and wear anything as long as its fairly colour coordinated.

*thats made me feel dreadful so i'm off to shave my legs, wear a skirt and put make-up on :lol: *

I never usually bother to put make up on and my hair is dead straight naturally so I don't have to worry about that. I just don't feel the need to put it on all the time, when I go out I put a bit of eye make up on but I'm not trying to pull anyone so I don't see the point! My husband has seen me at my worst when I had my son so I don't think a bit of make up does a lot, he loves me no matter what 8)

i feel better when i put some makeup on. i tend to do quick hairstyles though. xx

Pips I'm the same, spend ages getting Rebecca dressed in her lovely little outfits/dresses etc then she starts screaming so I have to just quickly get dressed and get her out or whatever to passify her.

What nursery is lil Zoe at? xx

I actually look worse with make-up on, I'm crap at applying it and end up looking like a tranny :shock:

:lol: Kim

I power apply make-up ;) Can get foundation, powder, blush, eye shadow, mascara and vaseline on my lips in under 5 mins. If I haven't got time to do my hair properly then I run my straightners through the front and tie it back in a bun or pony!

LOL Kim you're funny. You're naturally pretty so u dont need the slap.xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic
Back