• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Make me a baby

skairdykat

Reaction score
Is anyone watching this?

I've been worried about me being a size 16 and a few stone overweight was stopping us getting PG, but have you noticed how the majority of the women who have got PG are overweight? Some moreso than me. It's made me feel a bit better anyway LOL.

Yeah, I just watched it, really interesting...strange how the alcoholic had the highest sperm count!

what channel and what time is it on? or have i missed it? :wall:

do they repeat it at all? some one will have to remind me for next thursday.

I forgot it was on! I really wanted to watch it too! Does anyone know if its repeated?

I'm not really sure if its repeated...I'll keep an eye out though.
When I had my first son I was a size 16 and fell pregnant quite easily...he's two next week and I am just back to a size 16....how bad eh? I've lost 3.5st in 9 months and that was just due to eating pure rubbish...
So hopefully my new 'healthy' lifestyle will help baby no2 in appearing! :)

I missed this because OH deleted it from the sky plus planner :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

Its repeated on Tuesday at 3am! I'll be recording it surprisingly enough :D

oh...on BBC 2 I think, and it's signed so you get the person of the corner of the screen.

i watched last week forgot it was on this week

Sky plus will be recording it for me

:rotfl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clark Gracen