Maid of Honour - Hen night ideas

Eveadel

Reaction score
Hiya all

Im going to be Maid of Honour to my cousin this year - Im very honoured and excited.

She is having her Hen Night on 28th of this month. I was going to arrange a stripper (I secretly know she would of loved it) but as her mum and aunties, etc will be there she would be really embarassed. I really want to make it a very happy night so can you give me some good ideas how I can make it extra special. :D

Oh I as maid of honor at my best mates wedding and was also the only organiser of the hen party... I got her a stripper and her mam etc was there and she loved it and the older members of the hen party took it all in good spirit....

There are loads of sites to help ya with dares etc etc if you google them!!

If your planning on going somewhere, phone ahead and tell them its a hen party. You usually get free drinks and a VIP area or free entry.

Also, little party bags would go down well with a badge, a dare, condom, Paracetamol for the morning, little sachets of face masks, whistle, glitter etc

I think a stripper is a great idea. My mum and MIL went to my hen night - we didnt have a stripper but I think they would have been fine with it. My mum certainly got drunk enough that she would have enjoyed it!

Oooo, and do a themed fancy dress - we did GI Jane and dressed up army stylee - it gets you noticed and lots of free drinkies!

Party bags are great. At a hen party once in our party bags there was plastercine and we all had to make a model of a naked man and the winner got a prize. And bubbles are great. And chocolate. Look on ebay to see what you can get :D

Oh wow that is a great idea, off to have a look on Ebay :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back