Hen nights

Kas

Reaction score
Does anyone know of any good party games for a hen night?? Im going to one on Sat night and the girl whos planning it is panacking, ive got a few i can remember from ann summers partys but not alot of ppl are gettin married these days, hen nights are few and far between, thanks in advance xkelx

An Ann Summers special but I love the one where you have to put a condom on a courgette held between someone thighs but only using your mouth!!! (was always very good at it :oops: :rotfl: !!!)

Tan x

Hi Kas,

We didn't play any games at my Hen Night, but I went to a friends back in April 2005. They had all sorts of 'safe' games depending I suppose on the attitude of the bride and her immediate friends/family.

We had things like a quiz, all answers related to how well you knew the bride, i.e. what time was she born, favourite foods etc. We also played a game with different cooking things in sandwich bags, so a bag of flour, cornflour, suet, baking soda etc and who ever got the most won a prize (there were little prizes for each game, silly hats, tiara's, feather boars etc). We also played a "Who am I" game which was silly, a nappy game (they had a dozen nappies all smeared with things, peanut butter, marmite etc - guess what it was type thing).

I'm sure if you do a google search you'll come up with some crackers. I echo what Tan said about the Anne Summers games if the bride would enjoy that type of thing - I guess the games have to be tailored to the group (esp. Bride) and their tastes. Pointless organising a shot drinking game if the bride hates anything other than wine or fruit juice!!

Good luck with it I hope it's a really fun evening.

Nicola xx

thanks again were all dirty mares so the drinkin and the condoms will go down a treat im sure, quite like the idea of the nappies thought il google search it later on Xkelx

You used to be able to get a t shirt for the bride to wear on it with dares for them to do and tick off during the night. I had it at my hen night.... it went from little things like get a free drink from a bar to kissing a stranger and the condom with mouth thingy. Dunno where my bridesmaids got it from but was sooooooooo funny!!

S. xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back