Maia's First Christmas Gift Ideas Wanted Please

Charlie:-)

Reaction score
Not really sure what to get Maia for Christmas, I mean she wont remember it and she will be getting tons of stuff from our families and my friends.

Really stuck on what to get her, any ideas??

Might just put some money into her trust fund but that seems really sensibly boring.

If I was you, I'd get her things to do the next few months. Even though she doesn't know its Christmas, it spreads the cost a bit.

DD was 5 months last Christmas and we got her a wheelybug and some outside toys, shape sorters, puppet theatre (Ikea) etc etc.

Or what about something practical like a 2nd stage car seat or a highchair?

Xxx

For Arianna's first xmas we got her her highchair, a swing and then the rest was clothes mainly. There were little toys to, but she got so much toys from the family that we went for the practical things :)

Ava is a month younger than Maia and we are getting her a fisherprice jumperoo and putting money in her fund. We got our son way too much for his first xmas, half of which he never played with for months! Too be honest we were getting the jumperoo anyways but im sending it to Santa now :D .

Things my son did like from around 6 months were, baby walker, vtech walker, highchair (more practical) ballpool (which he loved and was cheap!)

Hope thats any help. :D

i think i have decided on the smart trike, its suitable from 10 months and should seem him through til about 3! James might not remember it but im dead excited!!!

We are getting Finlay a high chair, a walker, swing and some clothes

Thanks for all your suggestions, think we might go and have a look at the jumperoo and if she likes it then get it so she can play on it now. We already have a high chair and someone else has asked us if they can buy her a walker, she has tons of cloths cause she's only just moving into her 3-6 month clothes at nearly 5 months old and I reckon her car seat might last us a while longer than 12 months, so I think a jumperoo would be great as she's ready for some new toys to play with at this moment.

I have only got this
34008101_m.jpg

And i'm getting her a doll. She's the first girl and i've been dying to buy one for her.
That's all she's getting. We're short if money and she'll not know. When i've been asked what to get i reply with things we need. Like a new sleeping bag.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joshatflare
Back