Made it! :D

Lilelephant

Reaction score
i just wanted to post and say after 3 miscarriages and 2 years ttc i am full term :dance:

keep faith everyone cos it will happen! :d
now to persuade the little blighter to make an appearance so i can get rid of this pesky spd!

Yey!! It's a good feeling isn't it hun! I had spd with my son so I know how awful it is, I was given exercises for after he was born so if need to know anything just message me x

thanks hun! I am seein an osteopath and physio lol so hoping they will give me some but if not will give you a shout!
how long did your spd take to go after delievery?

Mine was particularly bad and took around 6 months to clear up. Make sure you make time for the exercises! They really do help. I was signed off work at 30 weeks because I couldn't walk. I carried so heavy with my son tough and I'm not a big build. I also should have been more strict with myself doing the exercises. I just hope I don't get it this time, I won't be able to keep up with my 2 year old!! Lol x

Ah no mine has been really bad too Hun :hug: i was signed off work at 16 weeks (i have a physical job)and been on crutches since 28 weeks :-( won't hold out for the instant relief then lol!

Sent from my gorgeous iphone4

So happy to see ur full time hun :) it's great news, can't wait to see pics of little Orlando xx

Aw I really feel for you!! I'm sorry to say it will take time but at least you can have some pain relief when baby is here x

so good to see this, it gives me hope hunny!!

thats great news im so happy for you! xx

Such a great story hun, gives a lot of ladies hope :) x x

I am being induced tomorrow so will be meeting my little miracle soon :)

everything crossed hun, I'll be thread stalking to see what happens :) well done hun, you give me hope xxxx

Same as Lynette, reading your news gives me hope :) good luck with your labour so exciting!xxx

And Orlando is here! Keep the faith ladies ur bundles r round the corner x x

And Orlando is here! Keep the faith ladies ur bundles r round the corner x x

I did mean to post on your other thread hun as I always keep an eye out for you!!!

I am so very, very happy for you that you finally have your little boy.

Your story is so inspirational - well done you and hubby (and baby Orlando of course!! He did a lot of the hard work too!)

xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Ahhhhhh congratulations! Orlando is such a lovely name too xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kayx94
Back