Maddison Grace born 16/11/07

lotti77

Reaction score
Her arrival was a little bit of a shock as she was 8 days early :dance: :dance:
I was suffering quite badly with my SPD so with bump growing heavier by the day I just wanted it over :) :)
I'd had my mw app on Thursday mornin & everything was going nicely she told me :dance: :dance:
My OH was working late that nite so I thort I'd have a nice bubble bath to releave some aches & pains then go to bed early to catch up on some much needed :sleep:
As soon as I got out the bath my contractions started. They were low down under my bump & in my back. After 2 hours I called my OH to let him know & he shot home in a panic :rotfl: :rotfl: "Lets go lets go" he roared :rotfl: :rotfl: I wasn't ready to go hospital yet so I waited till about 3 am & the contractions were 4 mins apart & lasting for 1 min or so.
I can't believe I was only 3 cms when the mw examined me & she had an attitude too which didn't help (we had to take my son with us coz of the time)
Things hadn't changed by 6am but the mw said my OH wud have to take my son elsewhere. A neighbour said they'd have him & things hadn't changed wid me so we thort my OH wud have time to get back. how wrong we were... :twisted: :evil: :cry: :cry:
He'd been gone 20 mins & things happened all of a sudden :cry: :cry:
Everyone tried to get in contact wid my OH to get him back..
It took me 12 mins to push Maddi out & I was all alone :cry: :cry:
My OH is devastated & we are so angry wid the mw (I understand why she told us to take my son elsewhere but she reduced us both to tears & my OH missed the birth of his daughter) :evil: :evil:
She weighed 9 lbs 5 ozs and I had no stitches or scraps :dance: :dance:
The first few days were hard but now she's feeding every 4 hrs & allowing me to sleep of a nite waking only once for a feed :clap: :clap: :clap:
We love her all the stars in the sky & we are thankful she's come into our lives :pray: :pray:

Oh hun I am so sorry that your OH missed the birth; how sad!

Congratulations on the birth your daughter and well done.

That is great that she is feeding and sleeping so well.

Enjoy your baby girl :hug:

sorry that your OH missed the birth :hug: :hug:
Congratulations :cheer:

Congratulations :D :D

Sorry your OH did not get to see Maddison being born, I would be livid and very upset.

Congratulations! :cheer: I'm sorry your OH missed the birth! I'd be so angry! :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

Congratulations to you all. Sorry to hear your OH missed it. :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic
Back