Maccy D's

i want a big mac now! this thread keeps popping back up in user cp. hmm tomorrow i think its mc ds time! will try marley with the fruit bag see if he eats it!

its apple and grape pieces so not really anything different from normal :D

i want a big mac now! this thread keeps popping back up in user cp. hmm tomorrow i think its mc ds time! will try marley with the fruit bag see if he eats it!

its apple and grape pieces so not really anything different from normal :D

haha sure the grapes will go down a treat but hes not a fan of raw apple! only stewed or puree in yoghurt! grrr fussyness.

hehe was naughty today and had double cheese burgers, my little son had two fries thats it and didn't even finish them, I only gave them to him to keep him happy while I was eating he then had half a jar of food and a bottle of milk so I think I balanced it out would have gave him a yogurt but forgot to bring one out with me x

the thing that puts me off with their chips is cos they salt them. :/ if they didnt id prob give him 1 or 2

mine weren't salted that much I'm not a big fan of salty salt chips x

i have given Brooke mc'ds before, she has only had it a handfull of times and she is nearly 5, and when she has had it she never eats it all.. so dont think she is over keen on it. she'd rather eat some home-cooked food, with fruit, cucumber and toms. she does have a thing about sweets though, everyday after school she would ask for sweets, think its because she see's all of her friends in the shop next to the school with sweets in their hand, but i do not buy her them she can have one sweet on a friday after school, and she seems quite happy with that.

where as my ex SIL gives my nephew mc'ds ALL the time, i think its just down to laziness as she just seems to shove him in front of the tele all day and feed him mc'ds. it got so bad that then my nephew use to come to see his dad (my brother) he wouldnt eat nothing apart from nuggets and chips (and they had to be the thin french fries one). so my brother just refused to feed him nuggets and chips while at his and he would give him other foods to try and will now eat pasta, shepherds pie, lasagna etc with lots of fruit.

Just everything in moderation.

At home we don't have crisps and sweets - they only have them now coz Halloween has just passed. I've cut out all the crap in the house and tbh the sweets r sat in the cupboard they have hardly touched them. And I won't give them unless they ask also no chocolate or biscuits. They r unfortunately old enough to ask for mc'ds now and we treat them every now and then because they don't have any crap in the house it's ok for me coz it's all in moderation. I wouldn't worry about dirty looks hunni I get them and I think ahh shut up I bet you go home and give your kids haribo! Lol!! I even buy Chloe a cheese burger - I don't want her to feel left out and she more plays with it than anything and nicks my tomatoes out my side salad haha! But she gets well jealous if she doesn't have one lol! Or we brush the salt off some fries and give her like 10 in the bottom of the packet so she can hold it and she eats about 1 of them lol!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back