Lumpy

FirstBabyEek

Reaction score
Morning ladies, I woke up this morning to a definite little mound on one side of my already expanding tum. I think pickle had moved and snuggled in one area as when I stroked the mound he wriggled.

Is it too early for it to be him?

Aaaahhhh I love him so much already xxxx :love:

Aw, that's so cute. My belly has been asymmetric on occasion too, although I didn't have much bump at 18+5 weeks. It's so amazing feeling them wriggle, isn't it? I was lying on my back last night and felt mine turn over under my hand. So weird, but so cool, and it's crazy to love something that still seems so abstract but yeah, I can't help it either. I'm really protective of it already.

Hope you've been well lately. xxx

Awwwww that's so sweet hun, I can't imagine it being anything else. What a lovely start to the day! x

I think the only reason I have a bump is that my ab muscles must have been fairly rubbish to begin with :D my DH felt it too and it was just lovely to realise that there is a proper little person in there growing and wriggling away, its bizzare sometimes but absolutely amazing too xx

I've been ok thanks, still having bleeds, but the mw etc aren't too concerned, so they're just keeping an eye on it.

Brilliant start to the day aaannd its Friday! :yay:

xxxx

aww thats nice part of my bump seems to get a hard sometimes then goes again, figure that could be LO x

Aww that's so cute lol. I love the little wriggles. Can't wait to see a little mound lol x

Sent from my BlackBerry 9800 using Tapatalk

This happens to me a lot, peanut likes the left hand side of my belly the most :) xx

I get that with my little fella too. I've got a great picture looking down on my bump, you can clearly see where he is! If I can find the lead for my phone i'll upload it

Here it is. I was laying in bed and watched him roll over, it was a really strange sensation!

IMG01145-20120219-1133.jpg

Thanks! :) He moves about a lot now, i've been taking videos of my belly moving so I can show him when he's older! It's like he's making a bid for freedom at times with all the thumping that goes on!!

Ha ha! Ahhh bless you LO Babyelmo, brilliant pic too.

Pickle hands out on my right side more than my left, but I guess he slips down if I lie on my left hand side. I don't always get a mound as I did on Friday morning but one area of my belly is usually more firm that the other.

Felt like he's been having a party today, he's wriggled loads xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back