Lump

NicNak1

Reaction score
I have a lump on my thigh. The skin around it is abit red, the lump itself looks like its in a vein because its blue/green colour about the size of a pea. Im going to go to the docs tomorrow but wondered if anyone has experienced this before? Could it be DVT? Do you know if DVT is serious, especially in pregnancy? Thanks xx

Just replied to your text hun, what is dvt?! Xxx

Thanks hun, Deep vein thrombosis (not sure if thats how you spell it) i think DVT is like a blood clot. Xxx

Oh right haha! I'm sure it won't be that, sure its mainly common in older people and those who have it in the family? Maybe someone else will know better though! Xxx

It might be varicose veins. I have them on my left leg and sound like yours. Your doctor will probably prescribe support tights. Mine are really uncomfortable now :( have to keep my legs elevated as much as possible. They're not considered bad as such and are meant to go after the baby has come. If they don't go you can have them surgically removed. I have to wear leggings to cover them. They're awful. My job means I'm usually stood up all day (reception teacher) so when I get home I can barely walk!

Hope this helps xx

A DVT is serious, it's a blood clot in the deep veins in the leg. You tend to have swelling in the leg and pain. Could it be a varicose vein? I hope the GP can give you some answers x

Thanks for the replies ladies. Ah i never thought of varicose veins. Sill question but what are varicose veins? Lol. The lump hurts but only when its being touched. Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back