lump in armpit

sarafet

Reaction score
has anyone experienced this before? i noticed it yesterday, a pea-sized lump in my right armpit.

it isn't painful at all..

wondering if it's just a swollen lymph node??

I have had this before - turns out it was just a swollen sweat duck - if it doesn't go away after a week or so i would go and get it checked out though, hope it goes away soon x x x

Keep an eye on it and if its still there in a week-2 weeks go see your GP as its always worth getting these things checked out.

If it gets bigger or does anything else in the meantime, I'd go see GP sooner and have them take a peek.

its prob just a swollen gland hun
hubby had one not long ago and of course the drama queen that is him though it was cancer toke me 2 days to calm him down in that time it went lol
manda xx

I remember having a lump in my armpit when I was a teenager, it turned out to be a swollen gland and disappeared on it's own after a week or so.
Sometimes shaving or deoderant can irritate the skin there as it's sensitive

I had one a few years ago and was so convinced it was something terrible. When I saw the doc I was in such a panic over it that I was almost crying! Turned out it was a swollen sweat duct, much to the amusement of the doc!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back