lump in armpit

Discussion in 'Second Trimester' started by sarafet, Dec 19, 2007.

1. sarafet

sarafet Well-Known Member

has anyone experienced this before? i noticed it yesterday, a pea-sized lump in my right armpit.

it isn't painful at all..

wondering if it's just a swollen lymph node??

2. tots hope

tots hope Well-Known Member

I have had this before - turns out it was just a swollen sweat duck - if it doesn't go away after a week or so i would go and get it checked out though, hope it goes away soon x x x

3. Sherlock

Sherlock Well-Known Member

Keep an eye on it and if its still there in a week-2 weeks go see your GP as its always worth getting these things checked out.

If it gets bigger or does anything else in the meantime, I'd go see GP sooner and have them take a peek.

4. Manda&Thomas

Manda&Thomas Well-Known Member

its prob just a swollen gland hun
    hubby had one not long ago and of course the drama queen that is him though it was cancer toke me 2 days to calm him down in that time it went lol
    manda xx

5. muppetmummy

muppetmummy Well-Known Member

I remember having a lump in my armpit when I was a teenager, it turned out to be a swollen gland and disappeared on it's own after a week or so.
    Sometimes shaving or deoderant can irritate the skin there as it's sensitive

6. soulem

soulem Well-Known Member

I had one a few years ago and was so convinced it was something terrible. When I saw the doc I was in such a panic over it that I was almost crying! Turned out it was a swollen sweat duct, much to the amusement of the doc!!!