Lullabell and others near swanage

pinkyprincess

Reaction score
Any pubs you can recommend for a good Sunday roast tomorrow in Swanage? We're at the north beach end? But can drive as we have a car if needs be (but not too far as we want to go to the beach etc)

Also any activities worth doing? We're gonna go on the railway, and down to the sea life centre in bournemouth when it rains.

Not that knowledgeable on pubs. But for activities, I always like Brownsea Island. You can get a boat across from either the chain ferry in sandbanks or on poole quay. I think they have some sort of speed power boat event on down poole quay at the moment. That's what it looked like yesterday. Corfe castle is good although wouldn't recommend in this heat. Monkey world is fun. That's in bovington. The tank museum is there also. Personally think the sealife centre in Weymouth is better then Bournemouth. If I can think of anything else, I'll add to this thread. :) Enjoy the sunshine. It's absolutely gorgeous out at the moment!

Sent from my HTC Sensation Z710e

Thank you!

We had lunch in a nice Italian in the end. We were thinking about going to the castle but it's on a hill!! Can you get buggies up there? Would it be a sling jobbie? Do you have to pay for the ferry and entry to brownsea island seperatly?

Corfe castle is pushchair friendly as far as I'm aware.

Brownse you pay for the boat trip and pay for admission once on the island.

Sent from my HTC Sensation Z710e

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back