Holiday to Kos with an 8 week old...TIPS NEEDED!

MelissaLindley

Reaction score
So we booked our holiday to Kos last year before i found out i was preggers, we go in september and the baby (if on time) should be about 8 weeks old.

I have the sleeping (travel cot sorted), Milk sorted, car seat sorted, im just a bit anxious as i will obviously be a new mum and then have to travel eek.

I have my mum and dad and our best friends with us so we are not alone but i would just appreciate any tips or personal experience of taking a baby this young abroard ie, keeping it cool on the beach, can it have a dip in the sea? can i use suncream as it seems to not be advised until 6 months? etc...

Nervous! :S

get a fan and babytent for the beach. they can go swimming at any age now i think but some prefer after first jabs. id use suncream purely cos of the difference over here to over there but ideally dont let lo get in the sun. light airy clothes or just a vest n nappy for hot weather work well.

Get a beach tent as that will keep your LO in the shade as a hat is a must as well . Just make sure you keep you LO as cool as possible to avoid them getting to hot . Xxx

Maybe a wee light sun hat? If you're driving abroad, could take car window shades too. X

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back