Lula-Mae - 1 June 2012

Huge congratulations, Maria! I'm sorry you didn't get the birth you wanted, but I'm glad she's here safe and sound. She's beautiful xxx

grats hun shes cute, makes me giggle when you call her massive at the start then turns out shes only 8lb odd. i thought she was gonna be a 10 pounder like mine lol and i wouldnt wish that on anyone. hope everything goes better now

Aw hun :D Congratulations!!! She's so beautiful!

Sorry you didn't get the birth you wanted and it wasn't great, but its done now and lula-mae is here, that's all that matters. So funny you saying about having kids, have been thinking the same thing lately about when LO arrives, will be so weird!! :) x x

grats hun shes cute, makes me giggle when you call her massive at the start then turns out shes only 8lb odd. i thought she was gonna be a 10 pounder like mine lol and i wouldnt wish that on anyone. hope everything goes better now

All the MWs keep saying 'she's a big girl' :shock: She's so tiny I think they're crazy lol

Congratulations again Maria, what a story...hope you are feeling a bit better! She is a wee cracker...beautiful! xx

Congratulations again Maria, what a story...hope you are feeling a bit better! She is a wee cracker...beautiful! xx

Thanks hun, am getting there. Immediately feel 100% ok when I look at my beautiful children though, they are so worth everything :love:

She's beautiful, congratulations!! How cute of Oscar too :)

Just my opinion but I felt like the consultant passively bullied you into a c-section, especially as there seemed to be no rush to check fluid and there was no baby doctor. He may have had very good reason to push for a section but from how you have put it I don't think they handled it well considering your concerns.

Well done, you done fantastic. xxx

Just my opinion but I felt like the consultant passively bullied you into a c-section, especially as there seemed to be no rush to check fluid and there was no baby doctor. He may have had very good reason to push for a section but from how you have put it I don't think they handled it well considering your concerns.

I defo agree. My mum was fuming as she was at the consultnt appt and was really worried too, and seemed like they had exaggerated a possible situation in order to get me to agree to the section.

Nothing I can do now though, even if we chose to have another baby I could never have the natural birth I want anyway. That really guts me so bad!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back