• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Lower sensations, help?

ButterflySkye

Reaction score
Im having these twinges under my belly. Where the trouser line usually sits. Ive had them all day on and off. They last for a few seconds then go. Some just come and go like a beep. Im just worried somethings happening that shouldnt. They dont hurt, tiny bit of discomfort but arent the worst cramps Ive had, and Ive had very little. I hope its not a problem with the cervix or something. Im not clued up on this whole pregnancy malarky!

Any tips of ideas please help as I just havent a clue.

Many thanks

How many weeks are you hun?
XxX

Hey, sounds pretty normal. It's probably ligaments stretching! It's a tough time this pregnancy, I'm with you on that! I would try nor to worry. Xx

Ill only worry when I see blood. I obviously care about the baby but if something bads going to happen I suppose its going to. Last thing I need to do is stress bubba out xxx

I was having things like that around 14 weeks, I really wouldn't worry sweety!
XxX

Me too, I was so worried, but it only lasted the day.x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Premhospital
Back