Twinges under trouser line..

ButterflySkye

Reaction score
Im having these twinges under my belly. Where the trouser line usually sits. Ive had them all day on and off. They last for a few seconds then go. Some just come and go like a beep. Im just worried somethings happening that shouldnt. They dont hurt, tiny bit of discomfort but arent the worst cramps Ive had, and Ive had very little.

I hope its not a problem with the cervix or something. I hope its not miscarrying or something. Wish I knew more about pregnancy! :wall2:

Any tips or ideas please help as I just havent a clue.

I got alot of these, just stretching pains, thats all my midwife said to me, but if you are really worried book an appt with your midwife, you should be able to hear the heartbeat which is always reassuring aswell as amazing xx

I had these from day one and trust me they only get worse lol!!! any pregnancy questions ask on here someone WILL have and answer xx

Did yours feel like quick blips under the belly? Im worried babys slipping out or something lol sounds silly I know. What did yours feel like? xxx

mines felt half between a heartbeat and half between a cramp. if you are really worried ask to speak to your midwife but honestly if you read alot of the posts in here thats all you will see us talking about, aches and pains lol xx

I've been getting these a lot too, and after lots of googling (yay for the internet) would seem they are stretching pains. I think they are worse when it's your first too as they are ligaments they have never been stretched before. I mostly get them quite low down and also a little bit of lower back pain too. Feel like AF pains but sort of mild/achey.

Ah Bella you're a hero! I was just about to post saying I'm miserable as I have a dull achey kinda feeling in my lower back.. but seems I'm not alone :D
Hopefully it is just stretchy pains.. have had a bit more browny discharge too.. so am having a worry day today :(
As has been said though, the best way to look at is that there's no point worrying about things that are out of my control, so will just be taking it very easy today and trying to relax a bit.
xxx

aww you're welcome falling star! :) I have had brown discharge too which I freaked out over, according to the doc though brown blood is old, and the stretching of the uterus pushes out this old brown blood/discharge to make room for baby! As for pains I've been using one of those wheatbags you put in the microwave - works really well. Failing that a massage off a hunky young man!! I agree best to try and take it easy and what will be will be. I never imagined being pregnant would be such a worry! :?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joshatflare
Back