Home Sperm Count Test...

Loola

Reaction score
Have any of you ever bought or used one of these? I was thinking about buying one, just for peace of mind really. My OH is quite overweight and I think he drinks too much :roll: , which he intends to stop come New Year, and we will hopefully both lose some weight together. I think if the test shows he has a low sperm count it will spur him on more to really get healthy. If he doesnt have a low sperm count then, I will still nag him to death about his drinking but at least I wont worry sooo much. :lol:

I know the Doc will just tell him to lose weight and stop drinking anyway, bbut If I can tell the Doc that we have done a sperm test and it was fine tthen that should give us more time to get any problems sorted.

So has anyone used one? What brand was it? Was it any good? Thanks :)

Laura xx

i was tempted to buy one, you can get male and female tests of ebay and thought it might be quite nice to do since its something we can do together at home but i dont think id trust it, dont know why :?

yes iv used the Fertell male and female home fertility test, it was quite expensive at £59.99 but i would recommend it for piece of mine. the female one tested on CD3 your ovarian reserve and the male one tested sperm count and motility but not morphology

xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back