Low BP, BS and Contractions

Baby&i

Reaction score
well, i had my 15 week appointment and have put on 13 lbs already haha! i got by blood results back and i have very low blood sugar and very low blood preasure. so she wants to keep an eye on me as i have a tendancy to feel faint at the mo. also im at risk for becoming anemic but im going to carry on taking my vitamins and hopf that will be ok. i am really exited i have my ultrasound booked :cheer: 1st AUGUST!! but its its not fair i dont get one till im 19weeks 6days and thats my ONLY u/s i get :( suppose its different here to England, i got one at 12 weeks, 20 weeks and 32 weeks with DD :? iv been having alot of braxton hicks and have to keep an eye on it so im a little worried about a few things, its hopefully nothing though.. x

does anybody else have contractions night and daily at this stage? x

no sorry hun ive not had anything like that and im not far behind you maybe you should mention it to your midwife im sure you shouldnt be having any type of contraction this early :think: its even too early for bh get checked hun in case xxxxxxxxx

thats what the midwife said it was, Braxton hicks. she said if they come regular get myslef down to hosp :?

its not to early to get bh some women get them from week 6 :?

Ive had bh from about 14 weeks and did in my 1st pg as well, and everything was fine.

i have been having bh since last week, my belly goes hard only for a few seconds at a time usually if i move from standing to sitting or when i go to bed the change in position sets it off, its normal and nothing to worry about unless its very regular and more often and more painful, apparently bh start from the begining of pregnancy but not usually felt until 16weeks but sometimes earlier.

god i dont envy you all getting them this early i hated bh on all my other pregnancies id hate to get them now and last all way through :( bad enough getting them later on xxxxxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back