High/low risk?

Happyred

Reaction score
Just wondering when you find out if you are high or low risk, is it following blood tests at 12 weeks or later on? Im sure the midwife probably told me, but i felt bombarded with information and seem to have forgotten most of it,lol!

Ah right thanks. I have my 16 week appointment on monday, so hopefully will find out then.

I went for nuchal scan at 13+2 weeks which was on the 9th Feb, I got my letter yesturday to say i was at a low risk. I think if you opt for the nuchal scan at your 12 week scan and your a high risk they call you xx

I got told I was high risk from the start but I suppose it depends on why you are high risk!!
xxx

I got told at first hospital appointment which was also first scan that midwife thinks I'm low risk but as I have a chronic lung condition (controlled) she has referred me to consultant for my next appointment (30 weeks) just to be totally sure.

I was told at my first MW appointment, then later confirmed when they had all my blood results.

Do you mean high or low risk pregnancy or high or low risk of downs...
Going by your histiry is whther your a high or low risk pregnancy i think and the high or low risk of downs is the nuchal fold measurement at your 12 week scan combined with your bloods. I got a letter nt he post up to 2 weeks later confirming if this was high or low. My midwife wasnt told anything as its a confidential thing x

Thanks everyone! Seeing midwife tomorrow so will hopefully find out more then.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back