Low Blood Pressure

CrazyJaney

Reaction score
Hello all,

I went for a general check at the docs today and they found I have low blood pressure (89/60). I have never ever had a problem with this. As I am seeing the midwife for my first appointment tomorrow they just told me to talk to her about it.

Anybody else had this? Is it easy enough to resolve? I am a little worried about it really.

I have low bp ( not as low as you tho lol) but the MW always assures me that it is nothing to worry about even though you get symptoms like dizziness and faintness when you stand up quick etc. High BP is a problem, but as far as I know, low bp is just unpleasant rather than a problem x

yes just take ur time getting up from lying or sitting and if u do feel fant try putting your legs up so ur feet are above waist heigh this will help stabilise ur bp x

Oh, and apparently, gentle exercise like walking, swimming, yoga can bring things back to an even keel x

hehe Ive never had this problem, mine was 130/80 at booking in and has always been high hence two emergency c-sections!!! xxx

Thanks guys, I've just been for my booking in appt this morning and it was normal this time.... thankfully. However, because I have always had really low platelet count since about age of 12, I need to be monitored constantly for this :-(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kayx94
Back