Love is in the AIR

isobel84

Reaction score
I just feel so much love its unreal! No suprise im tottally in love with my little boy but also.. OH! I love him more and more and i look at him thinking that we created a little boy that will be the best thing ever!! I just feel SO happy when i think of it. He seem to have fallen in love all over again aswell and its just so much love at the moment it feels like my heart will crack any minute!!
:love::love::love:

awwwwww its such an amazing feeling isnt <3 I am soooooooooooooooo excited to meet baby!!!! Its amazing we are making someone that is sooooooooooooooooo unique & perfect!!!! <3 <3 <3

I love being pregnant & having sooooooo much love for something I haven't even met!! It will be CRAZY when they finally pop out!!!!!

xxx

Am feeling exactly the same way hon- it's an amazing feeling isn't it!

I keep thinking about the min they get put on your chest when they are born its just a rush of love that fills your body its the best mins of your life and it brings tears to my eyes just thinking in a few months time i will be doing it again but also a little sad that this will be my last.

Aw x that's so lovely isobel x I totally agree x I've been in love with bubs from the get go but the scans put that love on a different plain everytime-especially the 20 week scan x I am desperate to meet him now and as someone else said I can't wait for that instant they place baby on your bare skin and this love just envelops you x it's so amazing x

its amazing isnt it isobel no feeling in the world is better than seeing your wee baby i cant wait to meet mine now

That sounds so lovely, I cannot wait to feel the first kicks and experience this x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
candigrams
Back