Lou who??

lou said:
Freya said:
I thought you had disappeared up your own end :D

I thought you had disappeared when I posted your pm and made you look foolish :D

Thats enough of this dont you both think? Either dont read/reply to eachothers posts, or sort it out maturely and privately, but having these kinds of digs on the forum is not really necessary is it? :pray:

glitzyglamgirl said:
lou said:
Freya said:

I thought you had disappeared when I posted your pm and made you look foolish :D

Thats enough of this dont you both think? Either dont read/reply to eachothers posts, or sort it out maturely and privately, but having these kinds of digs on the forum is not really necessary is it? :pray:

I'm just defending myself. I won't be bullied by Freya or anyone else for that matter. Why didnt you pull Freya up about it before I replied GGG? :think:

lou said:
glitzyglamgirl said:
lou said:
Freya said:

I'm just defending myself. I won't be bullied by Freya or anyone else for that matter. Why didnt you pull Freya up about it before I replied GGG? :think:

I was talking to both of you.[/b]

I know you was talking to both of us but what I was asking is why you have waited for me to respond before you said anything? This isn't the first thread where Freya has had a dig at me GGG. The first time Freya kicked off with me and sent me that pm you said she was right for keeping negative feelings off of the forum! Sorry GGG but I find you a bit biased towards Freya. Just how I feel :|

lou said:
I know you was talking to both of us but what I was asking is why you have waited for me to respond before you said anything? This isn't the first thread where Freya has had a dig at me GGG. The first time Freya kicked off with me and sent me that pm you said she was right for keeping negative feelings off of the forum! Sorry GGG but I find you a bit biased towards Freya. Just how I feel :|

firstly, I didnt "wait" for anything. I didnt see the thread until I replied.....i'm not online 24 hours a day contrary to popular belief :lol:

secondly, as you insist on bringing the pm thing up again, it doesnt actually matter what was said in the pm as it was PRIVATE and you posted it PUBLICALLY which is wrong. I dont care what was said in that pm, its the principle.

Please pm me with any further comments as I wont be drawn into a public argument.

glitzyglamgirl said:
lou said:

firstly, I didnt "wait" for anything. I didnt see the thread until I replied.....i'm not online 24 hours a day contrary to popular belief :lol:

secondly, as you insist on bringing the pm thing up again, it doesnt actually matter what was said in the pm as it was PRIVATE and you posted it PUBLICALLY which is wrong. I dont care what was said in that pm, its the principle.

Please pm me with any further comments as I wont be drawn into a public argument.

No thanks :roll:

:roll: now now girls... no need for rolling eyes at each other :roll:

:lol:

Sweetcheeks24 said:

:rotfl: ARGHHHH some people make me :roll: all day long :rotfl:

lou said:
Sweetcheeks24 said:

yes.....me too :rotfl:

aw I like ya really lou, you make me laugh, just trying to keep the peace thats all.

glitzyglamgirl said:
lou said:
Sweetcheeks24 said:

aw I like ya really lou, you make me laugh, just trying to keep the peace thats all.

I know I know :hug: I'm not having a good day, ignore me hun.

glitzyglamgirl said:
lou said:
glitzyglamgirl said:
lou said:
Sweetcheeks24 said:

I know I know :hug: I'm not having a good day, ignore me hun.

:hug: :hug:

:hug: :roll: :hug: :rotfl: sorry couldnt resist one more eye roll :rotfl:

Ok, it's not anyones birthday, but I think a cake is in order. Lou and glitzy...have cake dammit :lol:

thbirthday39200q.jpg

glitzyglamgirl said:
:rotfl: lol you cheeky bugger :rotfl:

:roll:

:rotfl: This could be a very long thread......

ha you thought I was gonna eye roll didnt ya!

Have a brick wall instead :wall:

:rotfl: :hug:

lou said:
:rotfl: This could be a very long thread......

ha you thought I was gonna eye roll didnt ya!

Have a brick wall instead :wall:

:rotfl: :hug:

id rather have some of that cake...thanks kaz :lol:

lou said:
zebrastripes said:
VW? As a 2CV-er for life,I fear i cannot associate with you :shakehead:

Can you make a cup of tea and have a wee in your 2CV? I think not :shakehead:

:rotfl:

youd be suprised at what we had to do when our tent flooded at the world meeting a couple of years ago :lol: :lol:

although i can't insult VWs.my dad has been petitioning mum for one for about a year now :lol:

zebrastripes said:
lou said:
zebrastripes said:
VW? As a 2CV-er for life,I fear i cannot associate with you :shakehead:

Can you make a cup of tea and have a wee in your 2CV? I think not :shakehead:

:rotfl:

youd be suprised at what we had to do when our tent flooded at the world meeting a couple of years ago :lol: :lol:

although i can't insult VWs.my dad has been petitioning mum for one for about a year now :lol:

Tell your mum and dad to look at our freeweb site, that'll persuade them to take the plunge :wink:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back