lotsa boys clothes & little baby toys! *big update!!*

Are the combat shorts and blue shorts still available?

hiya can i have the sizes on the shoes plz (the ones grouped together) and do u have a price? ta xx

Riot_Grrrl said:
hiya can i have the sizes on the shoes plz (the ones grouped together) and do u have a price? ta xx

DSC01973.jpg

Hiya, the blue trainers and the blue soft shoes at the front have been taken already but the lion slippers and brown boots are 3-6 and the 2 pairs of blue bootees are approx 6-9

x

Did you get my message about the car seat Michelle? Would you accept £30? Or were you hoping for a bit more? Don't want to sound cheeky :oops: :oops:

choklatemunky said:
Hi - how much were you after for the playmat? :D

Please don't hate me but I've taken it off... after thinking about it it's the only playmat we really have that is still a bit interactive and my mum has wooden floors so I know next time I go over I'll end up needing it. Really sorry, I should have thought it through before putting it up.

I'll be putting up loads more toys soon girls - Ryan got shedloads for his birthday so the old will be making way for the new x

Pm me your addy and I'll get them sent over as soon as I get to a post office :)

hi ya,

have you still got the thomas party decs please??

x

is the bundle of rattles etc still available if so how much would you like including postage???

Hiya, the rattles are yes - everything on that pic is still available except the hammer if thats ok, debeccas already asked about it..

I'll bundle them up in a bit and let you know the postage, weight etc. :) x

leckershell said:
Hiya, the rattles are yes - everything on that pic is still available except the hammer if thats ok, debeccas already asked about it..

I'll bundle them up in a bit and let you know the postage, weight etc. :) x

yeah that fine hun not a problem just let me know how much you want? xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back