lotsa boys clothes & little baby toys! *big update!!*

leckershell

Reaction score
Postage for clothes is probably about £1 per item but I'll happily combine. Clothes and toys to go for whatever you think a reasonable contribution, + postage. I need to start shifting this lot so please let me know anything you're interested in as I am not looking to make mega bucks..! If anybody is interested in the tv toy and/or piano I'll let you know what the postage will be as would most likely be a bit more than £1.

I also have available quite a few sleepsuits (16!) and vests (lost count) in ages 3-6 to 6-9, I do have pictures but didn't want to clog the thread with them, and would only be looking for you to cover postage and I'll happily send these on!

Also have a blue fleece snowsuit in age 0-3, and 2 soft fleece coats from Primark (beige and red) in both sizes 0-3 and 3-6 but the pictures are rubbish - let me know if you are interested and I'll try better lighting, would seriously recommend the coats for winter they are uber cosy hence I bought them in every size, and the blue snowsuit has only been worn once!

Toys

Little tikes piano. Mothercare TV toy.
DSC02444.jpg

Assortment of rattles and little baby toys.
DSC02445.jpg

Bruin bath toy.
DSC02171.jpg

Boys clothes

Fleece jumper, Primark 6-12. 'Baby' jacket/cardi top, Next 0-3.
DSC02443.jpg

Santa T-Shirt, Adams 11lb (0-3). 'Mines a pint' T-Shirt, Primark 6-9.
DSC02440.jpg

'Boys will be Boys' T-Shirt, Next 6-9. 'Cute or what?' T-Shirt, Dunnes 3-6.
DSC02439.jpg

'Are we nearly there yet?' T-Shirt, M&S 0-3 (but big). Early days 'Cool Dude', Primark 3-6.
DSC02438.jpg

L instruction, New Look Baby 3-6. 'I love mummy', New Look Baby 3-6.
DSC02437.jpg

'Cuddle me', Cherokee@Tesco 0-3 (but big). 'Smile and I will give you a big bear hug', Boots Mini Mode 3-6.
DSC02436.jpg

Little Crocodile, Primark 3-6. Mr Fox goes on a big adventure, Mothercare 3-6.
DSC02435.jpg

Blue and Lime shorts, George@Asda Newborn. Light blue and dark blue tiger shorts, Tiny Ted@EthelAustin 0-3.
DSC02434.jpg

Jeans, Mothercare 3-6. Jeans, Primark 3-6. Shorts, Primark 6-9.
DSC02433.jpg

Grey Trousers, Primark 3-6. Green cargo's, Cherokee@Tesco 3-6. Blue summer shorts, Primark 6-12 and 6-9?(slightly smaller sized but labelled as 6-12). Dark Green shorts, Gap 3-6.
DSC02432.jpg

did u ever find some shorts btw ? i did ask if he still would fit 3-6 but u never said ?!!!! not got any 6-9 shorts ,im in denial that he'll neeed that size one day :rotfl:

£4? But if that's too much I don't mind at all :D

Just off to watch f1, be back on laters :D

Although thinking about it I've no idea how much it would cost to post... it's not that heavy so maybe £2... £5 including postage?

Anything at all, enough to cover postage :D

If you PM me your address I'll send it you and let you know how much it costed and you can paypal me what it cost plus any extra.

Not fussed at all on prices :D

G3M said:
did u ever find some shorts btw ? i did ask if he still would fit 3-6 but u never said ?!!!! not got any 6-9 shorts ,im in denial that he'll neeed that size one day :rotfl:

Sorry.. lol.

I did get some from Primark in the end yeah :D

Cheers, sorry for not getting back, hope the ball is ok! Ryan uses his as a pillow now.. weird or what

leckershell said:
Although thinking about it I've no idea how much it would cost to post... it's not that heavy so maybe £2... £5 including postage?

sounds great, do you take paypal or how would you like payment?

how much would you want for the bath seat? i dnt get paid til tues tho so would you be ok keeping it for me until i can pay by paypal on tues? xxx

Anything I don't mind :) Ooh you're in Stoke..! No way can't believe I not noticed before :) I'm in no rush to get rid of anything so I can keep stuff as long as ppl would like :) x

i will have the bath seat next tues then please hun, not sure how much tho? is £5 plus postage too little?

xxxx

Im interested in the car seat. Please let me know what you want for it.

chickadee1976 said:
How much for the Baby Manual?

Postage would probably be about £2, I don't mind really, it's £12.99 RRP but I got it off ebay for about £8 I think including postage as on ebay they seem to sell for quite a lot... £6 including postage? £5?

PM me if you're interested, with your address and I'll send it on and let you know my paypal address and you can put in whatever :)

kimmumof2 said:
i will have the bath seat next tues then please hun, not sure how much tho? is £5 plus postage too little?

xxxx

That'd be fine! :D Sold to the lovely lady over there :) :dance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back