lotsa boys clothes & little baby toys! *big update!!*

soverign said:
Im interested in the car seat. Please let me know what you want for it.

Are you able to collect or are you going to the York meet and fancy meeting me at the station.. lol :D

£30? £25?

:D either way, a bargain :D

Just to let you know I have removed a few things for sale because we have a domestic violence project on at work at the moment where they are looking for used but life-left-in-them clothes (adults and children) to go to a crisis centre for mums and their children, so I have taken off a few of the more plain standard things to give to them.

If you want to know anything about the DV thing or if you have anything you'd like to donate then just drop me a PM :)

Hi hun,
have you still got the nipple cream please?How much would you like for it?
lisa xxx

LOL I'll just post it over to you... PM me your name and address and I'll send it tomorrow.

Sorry to everyone by the way, I haven't been able to get to the post office so everything will be sent tomorrow. x

It's still very much available... if you PM me your address I can send it tomorrow x

brilliant how much u wanting I will send payment throu paypal now for you?? thought it might be a nice surprise for him for when it finally happens :lol:

Haynes manual gone x

and also the reindeer hat and gloves set. The car seat is still available as I haven't heard back from Soverign.

can i be cheeky and ask what does it weigh before i say yes to the car seat :oops: its just im looking for an extra light one lol and how on earth much postage would it be ?!!

Would you trust it by post? Would it not get bumped and stuff? I'll go see if I can weigh it though :D lol.

i didnt think about it being bumped and stuff :cry: 3kg sounds good tho , mines like 5 lmao

Do you know anyone round this way at all or anywhere else round UK you regularly visit? x

PS you have paypal funds ;) :D

not your way , guess i should leave it :roll: dont trust any of the couriers not to throw it 100 yards :wall: thanks for weighing it tho :hug:

and thanks for the funds :wink: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

Nat said to say how did we think it got to Mothercare in the first place other than on a lorry... lol.
The courier postage wouldn't be that much and I could stick fragile stickers onit, it would just be if you felt comfortable with it really x

Have included some sandals and a thomas wetsuit at the bottom of the first post.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back