lotsa boys clothes & little baby toys! *big update!!*

Hiya how much do you want for the sleep positioner? :)

I'm taking it off... sorry :(

Otherwise I would have sent it you, it's nothing personal, just Nat has said to keep some things for next time round and it was a godsend for us.

Sorry again I should have updated it x

leckershell said:
I'm taking it off... sorry :(

Otherwise I would have sent it you, it's nothing personal, just Nat has said to keep some things for next time round and it was a godsend for us.

Sorry again I should have updated it x
thats no problem :) i wish we'd had one with Jack he still twirls around his cot now :lol: and was hoping something like that would prevent it happening with Noah lol. where did you get it from?

It was given to us actually by my (equivalent of) stepmum as her and my dad have a 5 year old and they kept all his useful things just in case..

It's made by Learning Curve's section The First Years and is called a sleep positioner... they have a rainforest type one on amazon... here and there a few on ebay... rainforest one on ebay, rabbit one on ebay and same as my one, on ebay. But otherwise I can only find them in america..

It was really handy actually... everytime I put him down he would just roll over onto hisfront and think it was playtime but the logs stopped him in his tracks... :) x

leckershell said:
soverign said:
Im interested in the car seat. Please let me know what you want for it.

Are you able to collect or are you going to the York meet and fancy meeting me at the station.. lol :D

£30? £25?

:D either way, a bargain :D

Hi hun sorry I completely forgot about this thread. I read your message in my inbox just a second ago. I'm so sorry, I wasn't being rude I just completely forgot I posted on this thread! I hope you don't mind but I have just bought 2 prams in the past few weeks so I am kinda skint at the moment. It would have being a lovely carseat it's just I really cant afford it right now. Thankyou for messaging me and I am sorry if I have caused you any trouble.

Just to let you all know I've completely rejigged this and added new stuff on and taken most of the old stuff off. If you're looking for boys shoes, please note my message at the top of the first post - a lot of things are on ebay ending tonight if you are interested.

are the toys still available? The dog, frog octopus and elephant? How much for them hun?

They are still available but I'll get them weighed this afternoon and let you know - we're popping out, then I'll come back and stick them on the kitchen scales and let you know how much they'd be to post etc :)

x

They weigh 470g between them and on Royal Mail I can't figure out if that costs £2.50 to post or £4. Packet or parcel? :think:

But yeah, if you wanted to add a bit on top of that let me know or is that gonna work out too much..

Oooh is the cube still for sale? and the pushchair book?

Nori; did you get the dog and octopus? If not; Evie would love them too so would Mummy :shhh:

:D

Jade&Evie said:
Oooh is the cube still for sale? and the pushchair book?

Nori; did you get the dog and octopus? If not; Evie would love them too so would Mummy :shhh:

:D

Dog, Octopus, Cube and Buggy book all going to Jade&Evie x

lol I know you updated but I'm struggling to tick everything off that's already gone :oops: :rotfl:

Do you still have any of the soft rattle toys or boys 0-3 trousers? :)

Playmat added and all toys that have been taken have been taken off the first post..!

x

How much for the cotside gallery and the shoes that are at the front of the picture and the ones at the back in the middle? :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back