lots of pain

catty1

Reaction score
Hi all,

I have been toying with the idea of whether to post or not since yesterday evening as I am scared what the responses might be.

I have been having period tyre cramps on and off all yesterday evening, throughout the night and this morning. They seem to be getting worse although I am not bleeding or anything. I had been having pains since getting my BFP last week but this feels much worse.

Don't get me wrong, I'm not in agony and have not even taken paracetemol. In fact I am quite happily sat at my desk (albeit quite clearly not working!) It just feels worse then I would have expected for normal stretching pains.

Honest answers please..... does this sound like a miscarrige starting to happen?

Hey Hun when I have mc I normally get brown discharge first then the pain. Could be everything moving
Stretching don't worry!!!! X x

Hi hon! I had really bad period pains and cramps until I was about 6/7 weeks and I'm now 34 weeks! It's usually just your uterus stretching and getting ready for what's in store for the next 40 weeks x

I'm hoping its just stretching but last time I was pregnant (missed mc in May) I didn't have any pain until about 6/7 weeks and then it was much weaker than this. Do you think it hurts more because it is not that long since it all stretched for the last pregnancy so it's doing it much quicker and stronger this time?

Thanks

x

Possibly x I had missed mc and had no pain at all so the cramps worried me! Fingers crossed bubs is sticky x

I've had cramping throughout pregnancy! It's alot worse when I'm dehydrated or need a wee! When I had my MC I just bled, I had no pain with it!! If you are overly worried though phone your local maternity unit x x

Hey hun - ive had constant cramps for the last 2 weeks! Sometimes they are bearable, other times, they can hurt, but they are always there. They seem to get a lot worse after ive been out walking, and in the evening, and for some strange reason, can get pain under my hip bones, on both sides, which seems a weird place to get cramps...
Please dont worry about it, ive been reassured countless times that they are normal, but it doesnt feel nice having pain and cramps when you know you are pregnant!
Just wanted to say that you are not alone, and im panicking every minute of every day, but we are all getting there and are all still here....
(saying that, if you do speak to your midwife, let me know what she said, lol!)
xxxxx

I can't speak to a midwife as I have not even registered with docs yet. I couldn't get an appointment until next Wednesday!

I do feel a bit better now and the pain seems to have eased off a bit although I am still running to the loo every 5 minutes to check.

I obviously really want to be pregnant but at the moment part of me wishes I wasn't as it's so stressful and part of me thinks it's just going to end badly anyway so why bother. Sorry to sound so pessimistic but I think it is a defense mechanism in case it ends badly. I just can't believe will be at least 6 weeks till I find out if all is well, I just don't know how I will cope!

Oh Hun I know that feeling well this is my dodgy week if anything happe s it's this week coming I will be 8 weeks on Sunday and that's when it ends!! I am so so so so scared!!!!! But I must keep a pma or I will go mad With worry good luck x x

Good luck smess, I'm sure it will be fine this time around. My MMC was at 8 weeks too so that's the week I'm dreading.

x

Oh Hun we shall keep each other sane:) thank you lovely x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back