Pain and spotting after dtd!

beanster

Reaction score
I'm 10 weeks at the moment. Have been having my morning sickness at evening and night time so have found that mornings are best for getting down to anything with my DH!!! Anyway after dtd this morning i have had slight crampy pains a bit like period pains and when i went to the loo it was slightly pink. I know it's not full on bleeding but am worried anyway . did this happen to any of you and is it normal or should i be more worried?

i bled later during my pregnancy on not in my first tri but i know alot of people who did. a few of them found out they had been carrying twins but still went on to have a healthy baby, others didnt find out what had caused the bleeding and also went on to have healthy babys. so i wouldnt ashume the worst yet chick, it could be nothing. if i was you though i would phone up your hospital and have a mention to them, they will tell you what to do, or you could nip in to a & e, if your worried.
fingers crossed for you that everything is ok.
xx

Someone else on here was in the same situation not so long ago!! I think it was perfectly normal but if it gets worse or your worried, as Claireo said give someone a call, maybe your GP. xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back