Aching above pubic bone

Tasha20

Reaction score
Hiya! :wave:

Well since yesterday evening I have been getting a dull ache/stretching pain at times. Its still a dull ache at the moment just above my pubic bone.
It feels worse when I get up in the morning, kind of tight feeling.

I am sure its to do with the stretching or the uterus, I know I didnt get any of this feeling with the one I m/c... well hardley anything.

So hopefully its a good sign?

:hug: :hug:

I'd say it probably is just stretching, go get the hot water bottle :hug:

:hug: Thanks hun, I thought it was too. Think I might do if it carries son much longer :hug:

ive had the same kind of pain on and off hun :hug: :hug: i find a warm bath helps :hug: just noticed u got ur BFP on christophers 2nd birthday :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

Yeah I get this on and off too hun, I go for a nice bath and take my wee girl in with me to play :wink: Kills two birds with one stone :hug:

:cheer: thats great rhian, and thanks

Yeah snuggle I did think about a bath, will do if it comes back again as its gone now.

Seems to be more so in the mornings.

:hug: Thanks Ladies

i'm getting aching a bit like period pai, only very light not something i notice much. it was more painful with millie :)

:hug:

Its seemed to have gone now, just something I notice more int he morning.

I hope its a good sign :pray:

Tasha I had it until i was about 15 weeks!! Every couple of days I would realise I had this dull pain I am sure its normal and you will be fine. If it gets too bad take a paracetemol - thats what my doctor told me to do. Once the pains stopped I worried that I wasnt getting them :D

Jane x

:hug: Thank you for your reply Jane.

Yeah im sure its normal, its come back but barely anything compared to ealier

:hug: Thanks

i get this too and i keep thinking i mustn't be suple enough or something, thats what it feels like, but i'm sure its just everything stretching about - sometimes feels like a tug of war in there to me!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back