lots of CM

lillou

Reaction score
i have never kept track of my CM (not EWCM) but i am noticing i have a LOT at the moment is this about right for my cycle day?

:wave: Hi, I could be wrong but I think it's normal to have more than one phase of the EWCM in your cycle. I had some around day 20 of my last cycle which was a 27 day cycle in total.
Vicky

:wave:

i dont think its EWCM as i never notice that, but its more runny :oops: :oops:

its prob normal and i am just hoping its some kind of sypmtom for being pregnant :lol: x

I think CM increases when your pregnant too so it could be a positive sign, you haven't got long till you can test have you?:pray:

i think CM increases when your pregnant :pray: :hug:

nope not long, i think i might have a sneaky test tomorrow :shhh:

i am hoping its a good sign, if not its weird because there is LOTS of it! :oops:

my partner is away for the next two months so if we dont get our BFP this month il just be a lurker on here for a while to offer support rather than an active TTC member lol!

thanks girls :hug: x

Oh good luck for testing tomorrow, I will keep everything crossed for you, keep me posted on how it goes!! :)

Without wanting to get your hopes up *sorry* I had a lot of CM a couple of days before I had a + HPT with my daughter 3 years ago. I do hope it's a good sign for you :pray:

oooh how exciting!! lets hope it's a BFP.xxx

im experiencing alot of CM, this week and last week, i was due on friday but no sign on AF yet, got sore boobs too, did a test yesterday but got BFN, going to test again next week

:wave: Hi Princess pink, it may have been too early for a test to pick up the pregancy hormones, your other symptoms sound positive though, good luck. xx

It's horrible I know, I'm in my third 2ww i've got 8 days until testing and I'm dreading it already, I keep symptom spotting but I will keep everything crossed for you and hope the witch stays away!! keep me posted.xxx

MicheLou said:
Without wanting to get your hopes up *sorry* I had a lot of CM a couple of days before I had a + HPT with my daughter 3 years ago. I do hope it's a good sign for you :pray:

oooh dont get me excited lol, my OH will be fed up hearing my speaking about testing tomorrow :rotfl:

thanks hun!

Good Luck to everyone testing soon, hope we get a bunch of BFP's and we can all move along to first tri together :hug:

CM does increase a lot when you are preg. The first time I was preg I thought it was a lergi and took a thrush tablet :lol:

Sounds promising- good luck :)

From reading sum of the posts here, is that mean its possible for cm to be noticed when pregnant, but not that your aware your pregnant yet? like 3-4 days before the first day of your next cycle????

Rachel

I think so hun, I've heard people say that one of the things they noticed very early on was increased CM.xxxx

I read that can happen twice? or is a preg symptom? or just it happens?

the reason being, I'm noticeing alot right now, past 2 days.. sorry so graphic. ..

It can happen twice in a cycle, it can also be a sign of pregnancy, I've had loads the last two days aswell :oops: , more than i've ever had before I was quite shocked when I noticed it the first day!! , i'm due my AF on thursday so we'll see if she arrives, when are you due your AF?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back