• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Lost weight :(

amzhunny

Reaction score
hey..
Took Amber to be weighed today as last week when i took her (i hadnt been for 3 weeks) she had gained but not traced along the same line and nearly dropped a centile on the path!!

Well anyway, took her today and she has lost weight again, she is weighing back what she was 4 weeks ago....she looks healthy and is laughing and playing still just wondering if any one had experienced there LO loosing weight around the 6 months mark?

She is on a good weaning diet an as far as the health visitor could acknowledge i was doing everything correct.

I have as per HV advice to start giving baby yogurts after her meals so like a dinner and pud so fingers crossed for next week,..

I would go with the formais frais as well hun, its really fattening! and im sure she will soon pop the weight back on, is she more active then normal, ie rolling etc?

Yeah all in all she is a bit more active than usual and i play with her alot...

Just cant help worrying...a mums perogative x

oh yes, melissa did that too. she started just below 50th centile, but gained really quickly at first, was nearing the 91st at 2 months. but at 5 months, she stopped gaining and maintained roughly the same for weeks and weeks- sometimes gained one ounce then lost a few. i was told its normal once u introduce solids also at that age theyre lots more active coz theyre rolling and lifting their heads up etc so they burn off more energy. she did drop below her birth line at one point was nearer 25th but is now on 50th again. im only on the 9th centile myself (lol i checked as it goes up to 20yrs was curious!) and my boyfs skinny too so wont be suprised if she takes after us.

She initially traced the 50th centile....then dropped to nearly 25th centile last week and now she is sitting half way between 25th and 9th for her age.

She doesnt look poorly or anything probably being a bit more sick then she ever has but i have put that to her expanding diet.

I wish me and OH were skinny but her dad is a bit rugby player!! lol she aint taking after him lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clark Gracen
Back