Lost Our Baby

pretty_polly

Reaction score
:( Morning Ladies

The day of my m/w appointment was Wed afternoon at 2:45. I started bleeding that morning and it didn't stop all day and all night.
When we got to see her I told her everything and she booked me in for a early scan the next day at the hospital.
I was still bleeding at this point with very bad period like pains, when I got there and had my scan the nurses in the room said I had lost the baby and it looks like it had stopped growing about 2 weeks ago because the sack was so small!! :(
After I had a blood test and I had to ring for my results in the evening. My blood test showed I still have a high pregnancy hormone inside me and they wanted to repeat the test in 48 hours, which is Sat morning so they can see if it's going down. I also have to have a last scan in 10 days so they scan see if everything has left me.
Last night a few people rung up and they didn't know what's happened, I spoke to one person and I couldn't speak to them for crying all the time.

Also our internet is getting disconnected on the 20th for a month cos we're changing telephone companies so I wont be on for a while. Gives me time to sort my head out as well. Then on the 24th Sep we're going to Portugal for our long waited honeymoon, which I really can't wait for.

Anyway ladies I just wanted you all to know.
Speak to you in a month or so

(PS good luck to all pregnant women on here)

Pretty Polly,
I was wanted to say how very sorry I am to hear your news and really feel for you and DH. Having been there twice myself, I know how you must feel :hug:
Please take care of yourself - I'll be thinking about you xxxxx

so sorry hun,

thats what happend to me last month, the sac was so small that the baby could not grow :(

its such a horrible thing to go through, you and your DH are in my thoughts

xxxx

:( Am thinking of you sweetheart,you are in my thoughts i m/c the 21st june (we think) and i am now preg again,when you feel healed and ready I am positive things will 100% go your way
keep your chin up
take care
bex :hug:

I'm really sorry Polly :( :hug: Hope the holiday gives you chance to have a nice relax away from it all :hug:

im so sorry to hear ur news, hope you have a good honey moon, it will ne a nice break for you to sort your feelings out,

take care sweetie xx

I'm really sorry for you - such a heartbreak. Try hard to enjoy your honeymoon chic. :hug:

I'm sorry to hear your sad news. I hope you have a lovely honeymoon and enjoy getting away from everything xx

Oh hunny I am really sorry to hear of you loss.

Take care of yourself over the next month & I hope you come back :hug:

x

Hey Pretty Polly, i'm really sorry to hear about your sad news, my heart goes out to you and your hubbie.

Hope you have a nice honeymoon hun xxxxx

:hug:

Hi Pretty Polly,

I am so sorry to hear your sad news - Please be kind to yourself, we are thinking of you and your DH :hug: :hug: I hope you take opportunity to relax and gather your feelings during your holiday.

Em x

:hug: i am so sorry for your loss. hope you have a relaxing honeymoon, and glad you are getting some time out for you and partner.
take care and hopefully see you soon
bxox

So very sorry to hear your sad news, it must be heartbreaking you are so brave.

Enjoy your honeymoon and best of luck for the future xxx

im so so sorry for your loss have no words to say really, i am thinking of you xx :hug:

oh so sorry to hear about your news :hug:

Hope you manage to have a good time with your DH in Potugal and we're all thinking of you x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic
Back