Lost my baby

I'm so sorry to hear of your loss Helen I really am. I hope you get some comfort from us girls giving some support x x x sending a massive hug to u Hun x x x

I can't begin to imagine how you must be feeling. So so sorry for your loss. My thoughts are with you xxx

Thank you all for the hugs and lovely messages. Today I didn't find it really hard but it almost felt like the ultrasound didn't happen. Does that sound strange? I am hoping to see the doctor soon and also to get rid of this soon. It sounds awfull but the idea of something dead inside me which will never be our new baby is quite devastating. Also the thought that my brain know it is dead but my body doesn't get it yet is very frustrating.

It's just awful, so sorry this has happened to you. Take time to be kind to yourself, lots of love xx

So sorry to read ur sad news helen I know how devastating it is and even worse our body won't do anything about it this is what I found hard to cope with still having all the symptoms I had to wait 6 days for my erpc and it killed me knowing what was inside me, take it easy and take care xxxx

I'm so sorry for ure loss, can I ask why u had an early scan? Did u suspect anything was wrong?

Xx

I'm so sorry for ure loss, can I ask why u had an early scan? Did u suspect anything was wrong?

Xx

I had a small bleeding at 5weeks5days that lasted for a few days and my midwife said at my intake (8weeks 3days) that I could get an earlier scan (usually it is etween 10-12 weeks where I live).

I was in luck when I phoned for an appoitntment that I could come in so early. Just not lukcy with the outcome.

Last edited:
I now have to go to the hospital to sepak with a gyneacologist. My midwife with call tomorrow (monday) to make an appoitnment to discuss the options. i don't know how long I will have to wait to get the appointment amd then obviously nothing will happen that day, depending on what I will choose another appoinment will be made which means I am stuck with the dead embryo for some time and that idea just freaks me out. Because I found out on saturday this means I will have to wait at least 4 days before I can see the doctor and no idea if it will take a while before there will be an appointment (no idea how busy they are) but it just sucks and I hate the fact that this is not seen as emergency and that I just have to sit and wait.:wall2:

Last edited:
I am so sorry you are going through this my darling. The system in this country is awful for things like this. what you are ging through is an emergency and should be dealt with as one. If you need anything just ask, I have been where you are twice before so might be able to lend a comforting ear xxx

ah hun, its heart breaking, and i know this pain too. i wish no one had to go through this.
can only say if they offer you a erpc (d&c), take it. I had erpc last year and it was very quick and easy. just finished having a natural "mc" after ectopic treatment and its been very rough both physically and emotionally.
so so sorry for you.
xxx

Thank you all for the lovely support. Looking back at saturdayI judt fnd it extremely odd that my modwife didn't call the hospital straight away. She needs to call to make an appointment and I don't see why she wouldn't be able tocall on saturday to make an appointment for me (soon) this week. I have already promised myself I don't want to wait longer than wednesday so if she calls me back with later than that I am going to be retry annoyed and not so nice. I find it appaling that indeed we need to wait for such a long time. i won't be offered any treatment before I get the appoitnemtn so it will be days form now that actually something can happen and I just don't like the idea of having to wait such a long time. It just freaks me out that I might have to wait till next week or something like that.

I will keep you ladies updated as soon as I have more news. Xx

So sorry for ur loss hun, hope u have lots of support at home xxxxxx Big hugs xxxxxx

So sorry to read your sad news xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maegan
Back