• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Lost little bean around 9.5 weeks

minikins

Reaction score
Well it's been a long story and I don't feel like going into it all.

Been so ill, loads of scans, told bad news on Monday this week, although we kinda knew and had an EPRC (operation to clean it all out basically) on Tuesday.

Feel a bit crap but feel it all happens for a reason.

Am not going to try again for some time as this has been such a bad experience and I want to focus on what I do have (hubby and Dom) and not what might have been.

Won't be on this forum much longer really now as it's all over.

xx

oh hun i'm so sorry,
I'm on mns i've ever feel like a chat - take care of your self and your lovely boy. :hug: :hug: :hug:

oh hun im so sorry for your loss, i do understand how you feel, if you do want to chat we are all here for you hun :hug: :hug:

Oh Minikins, I'm so sorry.
Thinking of you.
Lucyx

I am so sorry you have had such a sad time. I completely understand why you are not ready to TTC for a while.
We are all here if you need us!
Lots of love and hugs
Michelle
xxx

Aww hun i cant tell you how sorry i am, thinking of you at this hard time and sending you a huge hug :hug:

Thanks guys I feel better now and that things are meant to be and that things happen for a reason etc (the hippy in me).

I am all talked out now which is good.

Once again thanks for your support.

oh i'm so sorry hun :hug:

hope you feel better again, where here if you need to chat :hug:

:hug: Sorry for your loss Minikins :hug:
The good thing about forums is you can come and go as you please, I don't feel like talking sometimes, so I don't... You take good care of you, Enjoy what you have, and when the time is right, come back and see us all, you don't need to be TTC or PG to be here, you have made some lovely new friends and they will welcome you for a chat anytime..... :hug: Lv Yvonne xx

awww hun im so so sorry :hug: thinking of you and your family take care xxxxxxxx

I am so sorry for your loss hun you take care of yourselves. :hug:

I'm so sorry for your loss Minikins, that's such sad news :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
davidcorso
Back