Lost all motivation

Copterpops

Reaction score
Is it just me, or is anyone else experiencing total loss of motivation.

I just really can't be bothered with having to go to work, and just feel a bit run down in general.

I can't decide if its pregnancy related, or just the fact I am now bored in my job!

how far on are you? Its really hard toward the end. Just keep your mat leave date in the front of your mind! Also maybe keep in mind little things you want to achieve so you can feel some accomplishment as you tick them off?

admittedly I was so stressed at work that I never really got an excited to leave feeling! And when I was leaving it didn't seem real.

cheer up :)

I feel fed up too but I think it's because I have my mat date set and its 3 weeks away and I just want to get there but it's dragging!! Normally 3 weeks at work is nothing but I can see the end but it still seems so far!!

I'm 30+4. I am self employed, so not officially mat leave date to look forward to. Struggling to find someone to employ while I am not able, so feeling a bit down.

I just started iron tablet this week too, cause apparently my 28week bloods came back as me being anaemic.

Just wish the last few weeks would hurry up. I'm desperate to get back to being comfortable in my bed.

I feel your pain with the being comfy in your own bed. I feel very sorry for myself at bed time

I stopped work at 30 weeks (actually 29+4) and was getting sick... I'm so glad I went off early because my ligaments are buggered

I know the feeling I have been signed off for two weeks with kidney infection. Today is the last day and I really don't want to go back! While I've been off ice started experiencing really bad back, pelvic and groin pain I have no idea how I'm going to cope. Everytime I think about going back I get really anxious. I know I could get signed off again and then start my mat leave early ( I'm 27 weeks so signed off for another two weeks and start at 29) but my partner is worried about finances and has asked to contribute for as long as possible which is fair enough. I just don't know what to do for the best. X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back