Loss of symptoms

Sophie_P

Reaction score
I actually woke up this morning and forgot i'm pregnant! No sickness no headache no nothing. I want my symptoms back :-( i've heard this is not a good sign...

I had no symptoms til I was about 8 weeks, were mild nausea and dizziness..
Now from 11 weeks been puking and feeling rubbish!
Don't wish for them! Haha. I did and now I regret it.

It's not always a bad sign. So don't worry yourself! Symptoms always come and go.
X

I have no symptoms at all only thing I can vaguely pinpoint is that I feel abit bloated at times!

You are stil early on its normal ,don't worry x

I had absolutely no symptoms what so ever and when women do they usually kick in around 6-7 weeks don't worry Hun x

I've had strong symptoms but they've disappeared. :-(

Don't worry about it hun honestly when I was in tri1 this was always hot topic.
Symptoms come and go due to hcg rising. Once your body gets used to hcg it calms then as it rises again your symptoms will flare up again.
It all sounds completely normal to me but I do understand tri1 is so worrying all the time :( I'd love to say the worrying will stop but it won't xxx

I know hun and brown/reddischarge is worrying me. It's worse than ttc! Lol xx

I know it's hard but don't worry symptoms come and go its completely normal I've got none either xxx

Chin up Sophie - we are staying strong and positive remember!! :)

Am sure your symtpoms relaxing is just down to the up and down surging of the hormones - bet they are back with a vengence in a day or so!!

My nausea doesn't feel as bad today........but also think working from home has an effect on that - not having to get up so early and being able to relax more!

Take Care lady!!

xxx

I lost mine early on and everything was fine x

Thanks girls :) you always manage to make me feel better xx

No need to worry at all, sometimes it takes more time to show the pregnancy symptoms. Don’t worry and relax everything will be okay.

Thought of an early scan but they are quite expensive to be honest and probably would panic me if I couldn't see much. Xx

I know what you mean. I had mine at 8+1 and even though £99 was well worth it as I'm quite a worrier to a point I was worrying myself sick was awful. Xxx

I know what u mean about them being expensive. Mine was £99 and I had mine at 8+1 but you can have them from 7.
It really put my mind at ease and well worth the money I couldn't have waited till 12 weeks I'm such a worrier I was makin myself ill I was worrying that much c

Haha two posts! Didn't think the first one saved! Sorry x

You could go to the docs and ask them to refer you for a scan if you're worried? Xxx

I could yeah. I'm on antibiotics at the moment so if the bleeding has still not stopped when i've finished the course I will ask gp. The bleeding is not bad just a brown sticky discharge once a day xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back