Loss of symptoms

If I worried about having no symptoms I would be in a right state now, zero symptoms since I found out, only thing is that I am very bloated apart from that everything is normal

I went to see my Gp today to understand what I needed to do about starting appointments etc..

She said to me that some bleeding during pregnancy was normal however because it was my first pregnancy I'd probably be worried about it and to give them a call and come in if needed.

Have you thought about calling the midwife service or your gp to put your mind at ease?

With my son I had awful sickness I hated it when I had it the days it eased I was petrified and wanted it back. Then when it came back I hated it lol. Sickness was the only symptom I had and my son is now a healthy 2 and half year old. I've had absolutely no symptoms I sometimes feel sick in the morning but only been sick a few times and I don't feel pregnant either at all and my baby is fine. It's completely normal nothing to worry about and I also think maybe an early scan would help in a week or so ( so there's a heartbeat) it's definitely put my mind at ease a bit but then I just worry until my next scan lol x

I went to see my Gp today to understand what I needed to do about starting appointments etc..

She said to me that some bleeding during pregnancy was normal however because it was my first pregnancy I'd probably be worried about it and to give them a call and come in if needed.

Have you thought about calling the midwife service or your gp to put your mind at ease?

I went to walk in centre and they said everything is okay and they weren't worried xx

Thats good. Glad everything's fine x

Last edited:
It is worrying whe. What your used to vanishes. I've not been sick today when I'm sick all day usually so I'm worried. My oh says your symptoms ain't vanished baby just knows you needed a day off x

Thats so sweet and reassuring of him to say that x

Oh sorry, I thought you meant you went back in today!! Ignore me!! :)

xx

My symptoms didn't kick in until just after 6 weeks and then I would still have days where I didn't feel anything.
I don't particularly feel pregnant now. It's just getting tired after short bouts of physical exertion that remind me that I've for little pea on board x

My symptoms are tailing off also, haven't been sick for a couple of days and deffo don't feel as nauseous. Scary!

Sent from my Nexus 7

Thats so sweet and reassuring of him to say that x

He has been amazing through all this to be fair. He keeps me sane well ish lol. He was right to I just threw up all over the floor outside tesco in front of all these people "hi mum" lol that's what baby was saying x

Haha aww! My nausea is starting now. Looks like I made this thread too soon!
Xx

It's a very worrying time even more so when you have experienced a loss. We worry over every little thing x

I had symptoms for first couple of weeks, then they tailed off for two, then at week 7ish came back with a vengeance! I think this is normal though, just depends on when your hormones are settling and then rising - try not to worry about it :)

I was literally just about to start a thread about this!! I am 8 weeks today and don't feel too bad. The last few days I've felt sicky and burpy but today just tired. My boobs aren't as sore either. I had a scan at 6+4 coz of a little bit of bleeding and there was a lovely flicker on the screen where babies heart was beating. I had a mmc last year and my symptoms stopped suddenly. Guess I'm just nervous even though last time I never would have even had a hb. Can barely keep my eyes open though. Just got to remain positive x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back