losing weight

Emerald rose

Reaction score
I'm 11 weeks and over the last couple of months ive lost 2st. I didnt know i was pregnant till i was 9 weeks so untill then i was pleased with my uneplained loss.I wasnt on a diet just eating normally has anyone else lost weight?

i lost a stone in the first trimester through eating healthily but its slowly creeping back on now my appetite has picked up!! x

Im not eating healthy though apart from eating oranges. I ate far too many sweets over christmas so im confused by my loss. Although im loving being a size 10.

i havent really been eating healthy... and weighed myself today and i have lost 4lbs, i thought i was ment to be gaining weight?

could the weight loss be me peeing out all that water i must of stored up as i was really bloated at the begining?

xx

I have lost weight too! About 3-4lbs.
Midwife said that it is 'normal' in the 1st Trimester as either vomiting or not eating properly.
I have not really been eating healthily at all, as have gone off more or less anything other than plain pasta, chips, apples and marmite sandwiches.
It is only the past two nights that I have ate greens since finding out!

Last edited:
I've lost almost a stone .. Mind you I've been really ill . MW said I need to start eating

It is not uncommon to loose weight in the 1st Tri, so do not worry. Just TRY to eat as healthily as possible to ensure you are not missing out on nutrients- the pounds will soon start to pile on as the weeks go by!!

one of my email updates said your body is using the calories much faster at the early stages while babys critical development is happening so you can probably get away with eating a bit more. x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kayx94
Back