Losing Weight

jennilisanne

Reaction score
Hi,

I've not been really ill with morning sickness, although I've gone off food.

I've lost quite a bit of weight, due to not eating so much and the total lack of beer! But my tummy is a little bigger. I've a week and a half until my scan and I'm so scared that they're going to tell me something's wrong. Do you thing losing weight but tummy getting bigger is a good sign?

Sorry, I panic!!

Tummy gettin bigger is def a good sign...it's easy to lose weight in 1st tri xx

Evie in tri 2 has lost alot of weight! I'm not sure how much but her LO is fine!! x x

I lost 2 stone 3lb but have started to re gain it back now but still have another stone and a half to go to get to pre pregnancy weight - some women just loose weight when pregnant im sure baby is fine :D x x

Yeah I know people that lost weight in their first tri. I keep forgetting to weigh myself to see how things are going.

I have lost weight too but tummy doesnt seem much bigger I have scan on fri n i cant wait to know if things are ok i have worried myself silly x

I'm in tri three now and still upto pre pregnancy weight so
I'm sure everything will be great x

I've lost a few pounds over the past 2 months of being pregnant but my stomach is poking out and scans have shown everything is fine. Dont panic!

I have lost a little weight even though my tummy seems huge Kind of nice since I'm a big girl anyway. I've been eating a little less then I'm used to as my stomach can't take it so not a bad thing. xxxx

Can sympathise with this. My sister who lives in England was up at the weekend and was first she'd seen me since i announced the news, she said she'd thought i'd lost weight rather than put it on.

I too liked a beer (or three)..and i am really off food which i hate. Just try eating when you can. I'm trying to eat as much fruit as i can but it's difficult.

everything will be fine, loosing weight in pregnancy is common in tri1 especially, your baby will be growing just fine, she/he may just take the lion share of your goodness, so try to make sure you get enougth nuitrients too

I have a podge belly now, not sure it's really baby tho, got a tyre going nicely
and I still weigh 10 stone exactly , which is what I always weigh, I do normally put on a stone and a half to 2 stone in pregnancy tho

Last edited:
I weighed myself this morning and have lost 7lbs. Am not too worried as my tummy is def bigger.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kayx94
Back