Lose 10lb's in 10 days (thought I'd share)

Doodles

Reaction score
hello my lovlies, was bored in work the other day and found this diet in a magazine (for the life of me I can't remember which one but will try to find out) I've only got down the things that appealed to me but will try to get hold of the other things later if anybody is interested. So thought I'd share for all you lovely lot that are trying to lose a few lbs :)

Rules -

Choose 1 breakfast, 1 lunch, 1 dinner & 2 snacks
Drink at least 8 glasses of fluid each day, this can include water, herbal tea & sugar-free cordial
Start each day with green tea, you can have up to 3 cups a day
Tea & Coffee are okay provided they are drunk without sugar & use no more than daily milk allowance
Dairy allowance is 300ml of skimmed milk & 1 pot of low-fat yoghurt
Follow the plan for between 10-14 days at a time

Breakfast

Beans on Toast
1 slice of wholemeal bread with thin scraping of low-fat spread with 1/2 a can of low-sugar baked beans

Fruit Smoothie
1 small pot of low-fat yoghurt, 100ml of semi-skimmed milk, 1 banana & a small handfull of mixed berries

Egg & Soldiers
2 boiled eggs with wholemeal toast soldiers with thin scraping of low-fat spread

Lunch

Tuna Nicoise Salad
100g tuna in brine, 1/2 a sliced avocado, 3 celery sticks, unlimted sliced cucumber, halved cherry tomatoes & lettuce & 1tbsp of low-fat dressing with a large skimmed milkshake (any flavour)

Chicken Salad
Small grilled chicken breast with unlimited steamed spinach, 1/2 a sliced avocado, unlimted sliced spring onions & halved cherry tomatoes with 4tbsp of mixed beans & 2 ryvita with thin scraping low-fat spread

Oat Cakes topped with ham & tomatoes with a green side salad and a small skimmed milkshake (any flavour)

Prawn, Cherry Tomato & Rice Salad
boil 120g of raw weight brown basmati rice, crush into a smooth paste together 1 clove of garlic, a small handfull of flaked almonds & 1 tbsp of lemon juice. Using a low-fat oil spray, stir-fry 75g of prawns (cleaned & shelled) with 100g of cherry tomatoes. Mix everything together well & add to a green salad

Dinner

Bean Chilli
220g kidney beans, 227g tinned chopped tomatoes, 100g quorn mince, 1 onion, courgette, pepper, 2 tbsp of sweetcorn, chilli powder to taste & 2tbsp of boiled brown rice

Grilled Cod on a Bed of Beans
220g mixed beans, 227g tinned chopped tomatoes, mixed herbs & 150g of grilled cod. Serve with green beans

Oriental Stir-Fry
Stir-fry 150g quorn pieces, unlimited bamboo shoots, baby sweetcorn, peppers, beansprouts, muchrooms, water chestnuts, 1 clove of garlic & mixed herbs

Grilled Chicken
150g grilled chicken breast, 4 boiled potatoes, spinach, grean beans & carrots

Chicken Salad
100g grilled chicken, 1/2 avocado, 50g chickpeas, cucmber, halved cherry tomatoes & steamed spinach. 1 small bowl of halved strawberries & tinned pineapple chunks

Snacks

1 Ryvita topped with tomato & onions
1 piece of fruit
2 rich tea

hope it helps some of you, I'm going to follow it from next week (shopping day is tomorow) and will add some walking back in too as become quite lazy lately oops hehe x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back