Loreal perfect clean

bearsmummy

Reaction score
I'm 30 weeks pregnant and my face is so dry!! It got to the point that it was hurting when i got out the shower it was that dry, i was having to put on so much moisteriser every two hours!

Anyway my mom went shopping the other day and brought me back this;
http://www.boots.com/en/LOreal-Paris-Perfect-Clean-Soothing-Foaming-Cream-Wash_1043915/

It is amazing!!! My face feels so soft without even having to moisterising. I advise it to anyone having dry skin problems!! Its helped me so much! No more itching or pain!

Hope it helps

x

hey it sounds good! i have combination skin so dry AND oily.. would you suggest this too? xx

Yeah it's so nice! I have combination skin too but it's mainly dry x

I work in superdrug and this has easily become a best seller!
i haven't used it myself but all the regulars and other customers that i have talked to really rate it!
the pink is for dry/sensitive skin and the blue is for normal/combination skin
we currently have it on offer, i THINK it's on half price at the moment, not sure but it's definitely on offer :D

oh thanks rachel! i'll be getting the blue one then me thinks. my nose is so oily but my cheeks are like sand paper! lmao xxx

Thats what mines like and the pink works wonders :) My mom did buy the blue one too but i'm allergic to alot of face stuff so i have to have the sensitive ones. x

hmm it's gonna be a hard decision meeah! hehe :) thanks, that helps as skin is always changing throughout pregnancy so a sensitive one could be better xx

ooh, I think I'm going to go get a pink one.
I suffer terrible with my skin :(

Thank you :)

I also suffer really badly with my skin, especially at the mo with how freeeeezing it is over here. Racheldee is there any moisturiser you would recommend that is equally as good as the facewash? xx

i would recommend a light moisturiser for skin during pregnancy that doesn't have too many chemicals in it to irritate or upset your skin
something like simple's hydrating light moisturiser would be ideal, as it doesn't contain any perfumes or colour :)

i currently use olay complete care daily UV cream as i ran out of clinique dramatically different moisturiser and it's a bit pricey but totally worth it if you feel like splurging out on something that works really well, worked wonders on my flaky skin when my skin went through i dry spot!
hope this helps :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back