Looks like its finally happening...! - UPDATED - :-(

munchkin1982

Reaction score
we're going to be moving back to england! It's been on the cards for a long time but it looks like its finally going to happen! We have just visited a house in Weoley Castle (thanks to homeswapper!) and she is 95 per cent definate about swapping houses with us! Even picked and got a prospectus for her daughters new school round here! She is coming to view our house on monday more for confirmation! I'm so excited! Not looking forward to being in a strange area and not knowing anyone or where anything is but apart from that i cannot wait! xx

Last edited:
that sounds awesome hun. doesnt matter that you dont know the area all part of the adventure. hope it all works out. xxx

thanks hun :) wish we'd registered on homeswapper before lol! only been on the site a week and already have the swap sorted ;-) xx

Bird!!! I live near there!!!! Unless there's another weoley castle?! Do you mean Birmingham?! Please say you do!

Lol Stacey! Yeah in B'ham!!! Cannot wait! And we are so meeting up!!!!!!!!!!!! Lol x

Any other B'ham-ers.....??? I feel a PF meet coming on??? LOL x

Well what a waste of time that was :-(

This particular swap will not be happening. We are still looking though so if any of you know of any places up B'Ham way, let me know!

Shame about that woman, she came down with her daughter and a friend and oh my god what a difference in her compared to when we went up to hers on sat! Mental! They went off for a "look around" our village apparently and never bothered coming back to tell us it was a "No"- text Rob (my OH) instead! How chicken was that?! Apparently the main reason was because of the transport issues for her son as he is a chef and would need super early (4-5am) buses which unfortunately they don't have round here! Grrrr!!! xxx

Sorry Hun only just got your message. Am gutted for you :( will keep my eyes open though cos there's always people advertising for home swaps xx

Thanks chick! You are a star! Was so excited too! It'll happen soon enough though :) xxx

It will my lovely I'm sure of it! Just don't bloody go anywhere but Birmingham cos I shall be very sad then :(

Lol, I have no choice in the matter anyway chick! It's Birmingham area and that's it lol! OH won't move anywhere else even if I wanted him too haha! We are looking anywhere within a 20mile radius of the centre of B'Ham basically. Just so you know lol! Obviously the closer to the centre the better, and now, for me, the closer to you haha ;-) xx

Well there's a two bedroom flat to rent right next door to me and it's a ten minute walk to train station which gets you to city centre in about 15 minutes!! If only ay :(

Aaawww hunni, if only it was a 2/3 bedroom house and that would be perfect! We have to have a house with a garden for the dog lol... keep your eyes peeled though! Really want to get up there as soon as possible! xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back