Looking forward

CupcakeMummy

Reaction score
Looks like this month is over for me :(

7 cycles now and no luck.

I was us upset and depressed last night all I could do was sit and cry. :(

So hubby and I have booked a night away for the next time I ovulate (well I'm OVing on the Monday so we're going away on the Saturday night.

It's only a Hilton that we stayed at in the past for a wedding. But we had the best sex we've ever had there, and the breakfast was amazing!

Nice to have something on the horizon to get me through AF. :)

Sound slike a plan Cupcake - in fact what a lovely idea!

I think OH and I need to do something similar.

We've been on the whole TTC / miscarriage rollercoaster for about 8 months now and it's hard going.

Sadly OH is self employed and January is a dire month for him. We have accounted for bills / food and essentials but don't have enough for any real treats?

We did used to do Last Minute "Secret Hotels" - where you book a hotel in London and a guarenteed a 5* but you don't know which hotel it is until you pay... You get a few clues and can probably work it out.

We've done this loads and DTD in many of London's finest hotels :)

Although this was in the old days before we lived together.... Also we now have a little kitty and I hate leaving her (softy that I am)

I need to think of something that that doesn't cost money to cheer me and the OH up!

xxxxxxxx

Last edited:
I'm sorry cupcake, it has got to be the worst feeling in the world when you get AF - it is for me anyway. It's a wonderful idea by the way about the hotel. Hopefully, as it's a mini break, you will be super chilled out and this will do the trick!

Good luck and :dust: I am always keeping my fingers crossed for you lovely ladies as I wouldnt wish the Af feeling on my worst enemy!

Try Groupon, they have done fantastic deals for mini breaks.

Cupcake I need to take a leaf out of your book! It's a lovely idea xxx

awe hun im sorry you feel so down at the moment (hugs)

Thats a lovely idea going away...me and dh are doing the same thing. weve booked a groupon night away for when i should roughly be ovulating next so it will be nice

lots of love and babydust hun xxx

Really sorry cupcake :( Good that you're being positive though and planning for next month :) I'm pretty sure the witch is on her way for me too, so I will probably be joining you soon in our 7th cycle ttc... Just a thought - if you shop at tescos (or maybe other supermarkets with loyalty schemes too?) you can collect the points and use them for breaks away - I'm saving up now! Take care hon and stay in touch :hugs:xxx

((cupcake))

Fx that feb will be your month, it's all about positive thinking!!

That's nice that you have something to look forward too, don't forget your kinky undies lol

Here's to the little one being called 'Hilton' :)

Xxxxxx

Hi sorry your out this month. Big hugs

I think the witch is about to get me I also feel rotten over the whole thing, I am cycle 8 at the moment and feel like stamping my feet!

A little break is a great idea fx for February bfp

xx

Aww ladies you're all so sweet.

Without this place I'd be so much sadder. :(

Thank you all. And babydust to you all!!!

You're all so wonderful that I declare you'll all get the BFPs you deserve very very soon. :)

Soor to hear that hun, I hope things start looking up for you soon and your sad face turns into a BIG BIG happy one soon! :) x

Its horrid when she turns up isnt it, such a good idea planning a trip for nxt month fx it will happen and then u will have to call your child Hilton lol!!!!

Michelle. x

aww cupcake! i'm a few days into cycle 8 so know how you feel hun :hug:

a trip away will do you the world of good x

Aw hun, it's horrible but it will soon wear off when you get excited about next cycle and your lovely break Good Luck! xx

Hugs to you cupcake, but as people are saying you can look forward to having a bit of time away, which can do the world of good. Fx for you next month xx

Such a great idea hun :D so sorry your out this month, but next month's looking good with a night in the Hilton :D Really hope it doe the trick :dust: :dust: :dust: x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back