Strippers getting in the way of ovulation !

LoopyLouize

Reaction score
Girls,

Apologies for being so quiet lately, I can't help but wellow in self pity recently :(

I feel like it's happening for everybody bar me and I kno I'm stressing myself out more which obv isn't helping matters... So then I stress about stressing and just upset my self!! It's a vicious circle!

I have a dilemma! The day I'm due to ovulate my OH will be watching strippers grind there booties in a club! I can't help but feel slightly annoyed about it!! Not because I'm paranoid and insecure... But because I won't be getting jiggy when I need it!! He is working away until Friday night and then going away on a stag due on Saturday early hours. I'm due to ovulate on SAturday! Grrrrrr!

I had started overdosing on the AC and the EPO in hopes that I ovulated this weekend but to no avail! Doh Doh Doh!

Not impressed !!!

Looks like I'll be going onto cycle 14 :(

Dam those big boobied airhead barbie wannabes ...... Would be funny if they turned out to be Grotagrams instead ;)

Best advice would be to have loads of sexy time up until he goes away, we know that swimmers can live for a few days if conditions are good so don't feel out just yet hun xxx

how about getting jiggy friday night? at least you will be in with a good chance if you ov on sat. I know how you feel hun all the bfps here are killing me lately. my hormones are all over the place at the mo so god knows when i ov next. dont loose hope lou i have seen so many ladies think they hadnt bedded at the right time and went on to have bfps xxxx

When is he back hun? Could you bd when he gets home, you might catch it. Just because you're due to ov Saturday, doesn't mean you will, it might be Sunday or Monday and hopefully you can be ready and waiting xxxx

Thanks Vicky, Amy and cosmic.

There is friday but he has just told me that they are all going out Friday night to watch 'hangover 2' in preparation for the stag du .. I just threw a tantrum over it using the excuse I wanted to watch it and they are spending all Saturday, Sunday and Monday together so they can do without him on Friday. To be honest I usually wouldn't care if he did go on Friday but I'm only being selfish and thinking about ovulation ( lol is that bad??).

I feel like booking work of and going working away with him but I think that would be taking it to the extreme.. But hey desperate times call for desperate measures lol!

My thoughts are not logical anymore!!! Stress!!!

How's everybody doing? I havnt really been reading any threads lately only the BFP announcements.

X

Just put the date of this af into my spreadsheet and it reckons ov will be the weekend oh is on a stag do as well! Guess it's that time of year. I'll be giving oh a good going away present ;)

Spermies last a few days so you should be fine honey

Oh bloody hell you aswell scotch!! Least we ain't alone Ey lol.

How inconvenient though!! And to annoy me further .. AF is due the day of the wedding and I have a cream outfit .... Mehhh!

you best get knocked up then missy i would glue myself to hubbys bits if i were you lol xxxxx

Have you tried telling hubby how you feel? Surely he can make time for a quickie before going out on Friday and then again on Sunday so there will be plenty up there if you do OV on Sat.

I know its bloody annoying as you only get a few days a month.

Failing that what about a turkey baster ha ha! xx

Heya Hun oh dear get cracking before he goes and don't go to the toilet after! Hopefully they will wait a lil while! My fella has decided he's TIRED at the moment. TireD!!

Dam the big boobed strippers. Watch fast n furious while he away there is some hotties in that film xx

Hey apple! Glad to see your Back! I missed our random chats lol! Kick him up the backside! He ain't allowed to be tired lol!!

I can't reply to PM's at the mo so I'm not being ignorant - I just have a STOOOOOPID phone!!

OMG - hell yeah !!! I watched Fast 5 last week ... * drools * - only thing is Paul Walker looks like my ex... I can't help but fancy the arse of him but think it's slightly wrong lol!

LD - nah I havnt mentioned it to him this time - infact I havnt even spoke about TTC or anything in relation to it as I figured I'd pretend to him I'm not stressing about it no more ( lie!!!! ) and that I ain't just using him for BD'ing ( he told me last month that he was started to feel used in the bedroom etc ) . He seems to be more relaxed since I changed my attitude :) Yayyyyyyy

X

Yeh my phone plays up too Hun! It was just to see how u are really!! Ye I missed our lil chats but I'm back and TTC!! my OH will be more than tired by the end if this week lol!!! Wats new with u? Did u get anything back with ur bloods!? I had to leave the forum for a bit cause time was goin slow!! Hope it all goes to plan for ya chic xx

What is it with these men being tired, feeling used - you think men would be up for BD'ing all the time! They say men think about sex every few seconds - I dont believe that at all.

My hubby is being really good at the moment but I dont for a second think hes loving every minute of it ha ha! x

I can honestly say by hubby has had no objections at all to regular BDing, in fact the more he gets the more he seems to want! Trouble is his sperm count is low so we probably shouldnt do it too much. Oh well I enjoy it while it lasts maybe in a few months he will start to feel 'used'.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back