looking for a post I read earlier

valleygirl24

Reaction score
Someone had bump photos taken by her other half and they were fab, black and white with lighting reflecting off bump etc
Just went to show my OH and cant find them anywhere, I think Im going mad lol
Anyone else seen them and know which ones I was on about? There were links to about 4 pics hosted elsewhere but I cant even find them in my history

they are charlottes in the tummy pic section :)

Thank you, I looked everywhere except for in there lol, will show OH later

Pics were fab, sent a link to my OH and hes being most jealous cos he hasnt got a black curtain etc to use (hes into photography)
How long did they take to do? were you bored? It drives me nuts when he fiddles about with the camera when trying to take a pic of me, I end up thinking 'get on with it' lol

my OH got that curtain off ebay for reasonably cheap, he bought it specifically for those pictures.
yeah, i did get bored, i had to keep sitting down cause all the standing about without moving was giving me backache! it probably took an hour or so, he took quite a few more but i only showed my favourites!

Is it just a standard curtain? How has he got it held up? Any other equipment hes got that was needed for the pics?
OH has a canon 300d camera, remote control for it, weve got some lamps etc that can be used (what type did you use? we have a desk lamp here and an ikea uplighter one)

OH says you can just use a standard curtain, but his is a proper backdrop. he held it up with a backdrop stand that he got off ebay for £200 ( :eek: i had no idea it was that much!!). he uses a 350D and he didn't use lamps, he used strobes.

not sure what strobes are, lol. they were like camera flashes on sticks what he used!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back