looking after yourself?

lisa&alex

Reaction score
ok.. so i just realised that when i was pregnant with charlotte i didnt really look after myself..i didnt put any body cream on, i ate like a horse, and tbh.. i didnt take many vitamines or eat any fruit or veg..

i just got out of the shower and i fully cream my body every time i shower or bath, i take vitamines and eat much better, infact this time im even wearing nice clothes, i lived in tracky bottoms last time.. feels weird to think i didnt look after myself with charl.. nowonder i got so many stretch marks and looked so rough in pictures lol..

what are your looking after yourself things u do??

I am trying to be very good, I do eat plenty of fruit and veg and a healthy diet generally and taking vitamins. I do have the odd cup of coffee and glass of wine though. I gave up smoking when I found out. I am moisturising (irregularly though) - and I walk my dog, but not nearly enough. I also take care of my nails now that they are stronger

I am trying to take good care of myself - I think its helping that I get married on Saturday so want to look as good as possible even though I feel huge compared to how I was before I was pregnant - its just these boobs!!! I moisturise 2 to 3 times a day with bio oil and Trivectin SR which was bloomin expensive but is meant to be really good. I also try and body brush daily, especially my thighs and bum as its supposed to help keep cellulite at bay. I am eating healthily and definitely not eating for 2, although I wont deny myself the odd bit of chocolate or take away. I go to the gym a couple of times a week, I did a proper work out in the 1st trimester but now I dont feel so comfy on the machines as Im self concious with the size of my chest and they hurt quite a bit so I tend to stick to swimming now and also walking the dogs and generally running around preparing the wedding. I have had the odd glass of wine as I have had my hen party since being pregnant and didnt feel I could deny myself completely! I am also planning on having a glass of champagne at the wedding - I think Im more excited about that than anything else!!! :rotfl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back